Size: 120ml|Change

on 26 March 2013
Ordered for my daughter who has to constantly protect her auto immune system,
as a flu-type cold can start off her ME/CFS. Despite this cold winter and working
alongside colleagues coughing and sneezing etc, she has managed to stave off
developing a full blown cold-can only attribute this to Sambucol- Thoroughly recommend!!
on 2 January 2014
My child had molluscus and I needed to build up the immune system. I really think it works and now have used it daily for 2 years. Molluscus went and hardly had a sniffle since. My husband and I take it if we feel run down or coming down with cold and seems to stop it. Recommended to a friend and within 5 weeks her children had not had a thing after constantly suffering from one bug after another.
on 14 December 2015
I use this thru the year to help me avoid/fighting off colds & flu, as a fibromyalgia patient I do my best to keep nasty bugs at bay! I love the pastilles too, always hand to have a pack in my handbag if I am going out or away for a short time.
on 6 March 2013
Very good to boost your immune system after an illness or lower dose to maintain on going health.
My daughter works as cabin crew and picks up lots of colds etc but finds this helps fight them off.
on 10 November 2014
Nothing cures colds and flus like this stuff. In the past a flu involved days of lemon drink and bed rest but with this you can feel the effect within hours and by the next day I am coming right. Expensive but worth every penny.
on 18 December 2014
Well worth the money. My son had the cold and I give him three doses a day and it seemed to help his recovery. I felt a cold coming on and took this for a couple of days and it stopped me getting the cold.
on 12 December 2015
Came recommended from a friend.. So far I 'think' it helped with a bit of a sniffle that didn't blow up into 'man flu' so maybe it works.. time will tell over winter, but if id does help keep the bugs away then has to be worth a go..
on 8 January 2014
My second year of taking this,and it seems to hold back a lot of colds ect.I work inside of a lot of people houses and no-one tells you that they have cold or flu syptoms until it is to late but this has certainly helped me a lot.
on 30 June 2016
Love this stuff! It tastes great and as someone who doesn't always like taking vitamins because of the taste/ size of the tablets, this is a lot more pleasant so it's always on order in our house. I also find I can fight off colds by taking this, even if they have got to the snuffly, uncomfortable throat stage. I even have the pastilles version of this product to take on the go, although I have to say they aren't quite as nice tasting as the liquid.
on 13 December 2014
I usually order (or buy) this every Winter season and not only tastes this absolutely delicious, it's also got added vitamins and I usually get through Winter without getting any colds.

I can highly recommend it.

See one answered question