on 28 July 2014
Simple instructions to programme the remote control. Worked 1st time. Far cheaper option than purchasing from my garage door supplier. Excellent turn round on delivery. Really pleased.
on 13 February 2014
I purchased as replacement for existing garage door remote, as the buttons were worn on the original.

I was quoted several high prices for replacement remotes from various retailers that I contacted and found this on Amazon for less that half the price I was quoted elsewhere. The instructions are not 100% clear; as with most foreign instruction leaflets, but with a little common sense (a rare commodity these days...not available on Amazon either!) my Father and I managed to get it working in a matter of minutes.

Great value and does the job....what else do you need to know?
on 15 December 2013
Just to clarify: I already have two remotes but the instructions are unclear whether the remote changes the code on the door or vice versa. I can confirm that the door coding remains unchanged (it's the remote that changes) and all three remotes now operate the door.
CAUTION. This operation involves removing the cover on the door mechanism exposing live terminals (certainly on the henderson model) and the process requires the mechanism to remain live throughout. If you don't feel confident about what not to touch get someone to help.
on 13 August 2013
I was amazed that the remote arrive the next day by DHL.Brand new in a box but the most helpful thing was the supplier had taken the time to print out their own instructions on how to program it, .....In plain English with helpful a diagram and easy to follow steps.Great supplier,would highly recommend to every one.
on 12 November 2015
Bought to replace a 'lost' unit, which of course turned up in a box of christmas decorations weeks later?????
I have to admit I was a bit worried that I might not be able to pair it with the garage door motor but it was easier than I thought.
A bit pricey but it does the job.
on 23 January 2016
Needed a spare after one of the previous pair I had failed after over 10 years. New one arrived quickly, well packaged, looks good quality, and no issues setting up with existing Sommer/Henderson garage door motors x 2. Couldn't have been easier.
on 30 January 2015
we spent a lot of time trying to get a replacement garage door remote and I found one on your website at a very good price . It came when promised and took two minutes to link to radio controlled door
on 19 March 2014
I bought this on E-bay & after finding the button to tune it in, it took less than 20 seconds. Yet the firm I got the garage door off would have charged me £54 call out charge to tune it in.
on 17 May 2015
Larger than expected, and doesn't have the quality feelin teh hand that I was expecting. It would be good if Sommer produced a "learning" version for use with Hormann, Garador etc.
on 28 April 2014
This was bought to replace an ageing similar unit which had worn out. I was a bit hesitant that it would be difficult to program but the instructions were clear and it worked fine.