4.0 out of 5 stars It's only a bit of fun...
Not sure why the previous reviews are so serious when reviewing this bear - and disappointed with a little talking bear that costs less than a tenner!...

I saw the movie, then saw these talking Teds but couldn't justify spending almost £60 on the larger versions so bought this, for a laugh, which is exactly what this is, a laugh.

It doesn't look...
Published on 9 Nov 2012 by J. Ellis

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected.
I expected a huge range of speeches and quotes from the movie, However there is about 6 quotes. It looks good, but doesn't sound it. I bought it, thinking he would ever say the funny rude stuff out of the movie, however the one line I liked was , 'I wuv you' as this was a gift to my girlfriend.
Published 7 months ago by Jonny

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars It's only a bit of fun..., 9 Nov 2012
J. Ellis "James" (Hampshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ted Movie 8-inch Talking Plush (Toy)

It doesn't look exactly like Ted, but still sounds the same, which is the main reason for this really.

I think some people should loosen up a bit and treat this for what it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars we love it, 21 Feb 2013
This review is from: Ted Movie 8-inch Talking Plush (Toy)
Just that it has most of the sayings from the movie but only one swear word. Good value for money

4.0 out of 5 stars ted,s a tart, 18 Dec 2013
This review is from: Ted Movie 8-inch Talking Plush (Toy)
got ted as a present for a female friend, she loves him, what more do you need to know? brownie points all round.

4.0 out of 5 stars alright I guess, 26 Nov 2013
This review is from: Ted Movie 8-inch Talking Plush (Toy)
I mean I can't really complain because of the price but the bear looks slightly different to the bear in the picture, however quality is rather good and pretty good present for a Ted fan, I think this is a fluffier version of the ted ,but so if you prefer a fluffier Ted then this is the one to get

5.0 out of 5 stars small but all that, 7 Nov 2013
This review is from: Ted Movie 8-inch Talking Plush (Toy)
whats not to like for the money,he says serveral of the well know sayings from the film, you just have to smile norty Ted

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Oct 2013
This review is from: Ted Movie 8-inch Talking Plush (Toy)
I purchased two of these as gifts and they are great. really funny. the price was good and the speedy service was excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it brilliant purchase, 25 April 2013
This review is from: Ted Movie 8-inch Talking Plush (Toy)
Saw this when looking for small gifts for my husbands birthday. We recently saw the film for the first time and thought it was hilarious so when I saw TED knew I just had to buy him. For the price I was expecting something small and tacky but I was VERY surprised when it arrived. The sound quality is excellent as is the quality of the bear and perfect for a desk top or shelf. We have laughed endlessly since it's arrival and I intend to buy more for gifts for other people. If you like the film then this is a MUST.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, bloody brilliant!!!, 30 Sep 2014
This review is from: Ted Movie 8-inch Talking Plush (Toy)
OMGG! AMAZING. If you haven't got one, do yourself a favour and get one! Ted is only little as expected and fitted perfectly into my partners stocking for Xmas, he was over the moon and 10 months later he still uses it especially at house parties. It's a naughty but fun present, I'd recommend it because it does what it says on the tin and it's not as expensive as the larger "real life" teds are!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected., 21 May 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Badly packaged, 18 Dec 2013
N. Welsby (Cheshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ted Movie 8-inch Talking Plush (Toy)
I purchased two of these bears for Christmas gifts and was very pleased when they arrived on time. However, they arrived squashed together together in a plastic bag with no other packaging inside. Therefore, the bears look scruffy and secondhand. Furthermore, one bear looks pregnant! I know they are a cheap price but sadly you can tell. The recorded voice is quite good so I am hoping I can get away with giving them as 'extra gifts'

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›