5.0 out of 5 stars Trendy Watch
Published 8 months ago by Miss E. Chappell

1.0 out of 5 stars More pink then red
The watch came well packaged and arrived quickly. However, I bought it for my son and the colour shown is not true to the product. It is going towards the pink more than the red. It is also quite cheap,y made, particularly the bracelet. Overall disappointed with quality and colour.
Published 6 months ago by Caro

1.0 out of 5 stars More pink then red, 19 Jun 2014
This review is from: Ice-Watch Unisex Quartz Watch with Red Dial Analogue Display and Red Plastic or PU Bracelet SD.RD.U.P.12 (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Trendy Watch, 24 April 2014
This watch is great; cool & trendy too. I've had an ice-watch before so I know they are well made and fit well and this one was no different. The colour is exactly as shown and the face is too. I did have to go to the jewellers to get a few links taken out but that was no problem. I would say, whether your wrist is big or small this is a great fitting watch. Links can always been taken out and there is even an option to make the strap bigger by moving the end link to a different position on the clasp. Overall happy with my purchase, good value and arrived swiftly!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 17 Dec 2014
Great price but as its a Xmas present for my son cannot review properly till he opens at Xmas,sorry

5.0 out of 5 stars very popular!, 18 Feb 2013
i bought this on behalf of my son for his girlfriend and she loves it! each to their own i guess...hahaa...

5.0 out of 5 stars Ice-Watch, 30 Jan 2014
Bought for a 30th birthday present - delighted with it.
could not get over the delivery - order midday on the thurs delilvered on the Frid and I never asked for next day delivery.
delighted.

4.0 out of 5 stars Trendy watch, 11 Dec 2013
Really smart watch great colour unfortunately the strap was too tight so I had to return watch. I recommend watch for a small wrist

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fashion watch, 27 Nov 2013
Bought this for my wife who has used it every day since it was delivered. I'd say it fits the bill.