4.0 out of 5 stars cheap way to replace earpads
Fitted these quite easily on PX350 Sennheiser to replace crumbling earpads, way cheaper than the official ones or buying new headphones, and very happy with the results. be patient and suggest use a tiny screwdriver head to ease over headphones and should be no problem.
Published on 3 July 2012 by Stormin'Norman

1.0 out of 5 stars These are virtually impossible to fit to PX200-II phones and are thinner than the originals
I gave up trying to fit these to my PX200-II phones as they were so much smaller. Also there is less padding than the originals. Get the genuine Sennheiser ones instead, they don't cost much more and the same as the one's fitted.
Published 10 months ago by M. G. Murray

4.0 out of 5 stars very effective, 6 July 2013
M. P. Sparkhall-brown "sb" (london) - See all my reviews
This review is from: StoreONE Earpads For Sennheiser PX200, PX100, PXC250, PXC150 Headphones (Electronics)
A bit fiddly to put on but now they are in place on my PX100. They are more comfortable than the originals and I think enhance the sound quality. Only negative is the PX100s don't fit in their original case anymore.

4.0 out of 5 stars Saved my ears !, 2 July 2013
Tim lewis (HORSHAM, W. Sussex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Makes a great set of headphones so much more comfortable than the supplied foam pads highly recommended at such a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 30 Jun 2013
My old earpads on my Sennheisser PX200s were slowly cracking and falling apart and I was thinking they were ready for bin. I came across this link whilst Googling and thought, worth a shot. Glad I did, it has resurrected my PX200s. Easily fitted although care needed when stretching the pads over the ear pieces. Brilliant product, well worth the money

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, fits PXC250, 12 Jun 2013
Just want to report that this fitted my pair of PXC250 headphones, whose original pads were disintegrating and left bits of the material all over my ear.

As another reviewer noted, it's bit of a struggle to fit these pads at first, but I found that if you turn the flaps completely inside out first, then unfold it over the headphone speakers it's a bit easier as the flaps won't slip quite as much that way.

It's certainly cheaper than to replace the headphone, but really it could be cheaper, but hey, that's it with replacement accessories.

1 star taken off as i feel it could be cheaper.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good replacement, 12 Jun 2013
Not quite as good as the original ear pads but a very cost effective replacement.

They are a bit fiddly to fit but this was expected and resulted in them being very secure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 1 May 2013
I'll join the other reviewers in praising this product. I bought the pads to replace the crumbling originals on my venerable PX200 headphones, and, after a little fiddling to get them on, they fit perfectly and give a good audio seal. Comfortable, good as new. Recommmended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great improvement...., 27 April 2013
I. Paetow (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
These ear pads for my PX100's are a great improvement compared to the original. A lot comfier, and improved sound quality. Hopefully they will last longer too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than I though, 10 April 2013
Bit of a mission to put them on - until I found out I was doing it wrong.

Comfort, like them a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars StoreONE Earpads for Sennheiser PX 200/100/250/15...., 6 April 2013
Received these from Store one. Ear pads as described and good quality. I managed to fit them by hooking the back plastic ring over the lip on the earphone and by gently stretching the pad progress around the earphone until the plastic rim was stretched all around. These pads are more comfortable than the original foam pads. Good fit recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Little tricky to fit but so far so good, 29 Mar 2013
Like I say in the title, a little tricky to fit (some stretching to be done) but they do fit and the sound is excellent.