5.0 out of 5 stars Love this case
Although this is a case for the kindle fire I Purchased this case as I wanted a pouch that would fit my kindle paperwhite in with its amazon cover on, this does the job, fits perfectl. This is a pretty case that is very sturdy with a lovely soft inside, protects my item very well, very pleased with this purchase.
Published 20 months ago by Karen

3.0 out of 5 stars The Kindle Sleeve
A limited choice for my particular model. But was looking a not-too-boring-cover. This seemed to fulfil the criteria.
problem is its a tight fit if you have your kindle already covered - you have to wedge it in. Okay for just a uncovered kindle.
Published 13 months ago by Clara Monroe

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect little protector for my kindle fire, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: Timbuk2 Plush Sleeve for Kindle Fire and Kindle Keyboard with Memory Foam for impact absorption, Lola Floral/Mulberry (will only fit Kindle Fire and Kindle Keyboard) (Accessory)
This beautiful little cover not only looks good but protects my kindle fire when not in use. I chose it for it's lovely feminine design and lovely rich colour. It is very well made and fit for purpose. Excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Timbuk2 sleeve, 22 Nov 2013
The product is very smart, it fits easily into my handbag and keeps my kindle super-cosy and protected from damage

3.0 out of 5 stars The Kindle Sleeve, 7 Jun 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Just about perfect, 23 Mar 2013
I really like my plush sleeve, completely fit for purpose, if a little costly. The most important thing for me is protection of the kindle, this it does with style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle sleeve, 19 Feb 2013
I love it its small enough to take in my handbag pretty enough to carry around & best if all keeps my kindle safe

5.0 out of 5 stars A must to protect your Kindle., 5 Feb 2013
Mrs. R. Breslin "r.breslin" (West Midlands) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Having been bought a Kindle for xmas I thought I get this wallet to protect it. Its very well made and has a plush lining to protect the screen. It fits nice and snug, not to bulky and looks good. A must if you want to keep your Kindle safe, little bit pricey though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Snuggly and functional, 23 Jan 2013
Discerning - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Yes, look after your little Kindle! Keep it cosy in this snug sleeve! Actually, it makes a change from some rubberised/alumininim tech look case and it won't scratch anything in your bag which is a definite plus. I haven't tried dropping the Kindle in it to test its impact absorption, thought I'd pass on that test. Could be cheaper...

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 31 Dec 2012
Clarke (Linlithgow, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
All of the amazon Kindle jackets made by amazon have, in my experience, been exceptionally good quality, pricey, but worth every penny. This one is too. I'm very pleased with this. It does a good job of elegantly protecting my 10 year old daughter's kindle fire (which we got for the great price of 99£ on cyber Monday). I know these things seem expensive compared to the cost of the hardware, but they do make the hardware seem classier.

2.0 out of 5 stars The Sleeve Is Too Hard To Offer Reassurance, 7 Dec 2012
Mr. B. R. Good (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This item appears to be pretty average in build quality (basic black threaded needlework is visible throughout). Although the Timbuk2 is made to serve a very honourable purpose - to protect the Kindle Fire - I have some reservations about the hardness of the build. This item is unique in it's 'armour like' quality. The memory foam is a great idea in theory, but this must be the hardest memory foam I've ever encountered. It is similar to the hardness of 'hard toffee'. Imagine pressing a toffee sweet between your thumb and forefinger.

Essentially, the pouch is far too stiff. It actually feels like it could, in some circumstances, CAUSE impact damage simply by the hard walls of the pouch hitting the item at force. The design of this particular pouch (nobody is forced to choose this design, there are others) is ugly. I can't find another way to accurately describe it. It looks like the purse that an elderly woman might carry.

The 'faux fur' lining is quite a strange claim. The inside is underwhelming. A very thin layer of soft black fabric that barely comes close to anything resembling fur.

If you want to insert a few extras such as headphones, there is room, but the hardness of the walls could cause the very impact damage the item is designed to protect.

In summary, I don't think this item offers enough reassurance and protection due to the stiff memory foam build being too firm.