5.0 out of 5 stars Love this case
Although this is a case for the kindle fire I Purchased this case as I wanted a pouch that would fit my kindle paperwhite in with its amazon cover on, this does the job, fits perfectl. This is a pretty case that is very sturdy with a lovely soft inside, protects my item very well, very pleased with this purchase.
Published on 11 Nov. 2012 by Karen

3.0 out of 5 stars The Kindle Sleeve
A limited choice for my particular model. But was looking a not-too-boring-cover. This seemed to fulfil the criteria.
problem is its a tight fit if you have your kindle already covered - you have to wedge it in. Okay for just a uncovered kindle.
Published 22 months ago by Clara Monroe

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this case, 11 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Timbuk2 Plush Sleeve with Memory Foam for impact absorption, Lola Floral/Mulberry [will only fit Kindle Fire (2nd Generation), Kindle Keyboard (3rd Generation)] (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Much as I love the official lighted cover, 13 Aug. 2014
I wanted something to put my Kindle Touch with official cover into to protect the cover when travelling. Much as I love the official lighted cover, it does scratch easily. This sleeve is absolutely perfect. It fits the Kindle Touch in it's cover perfectly and means it can just get tossed into the travel bag without having to constantly worry about protecting it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent quality but hard to justify £25 price tag, 9 Dec. 2012
PeeBee (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The Timbuk2 sleeve is a very decent option if you want to protect your Kindle Fire, but use it "naked." Unlike a case which might offer a hands-free stand option, the sleeve only protects your device when you're not using the tablet.

The bumf states quite categorically that this sleeve "will only fit Kindle Fire." It may or may not fit the Kindle Fire HD (I don't know), but I can tell you for sure that you can fit a Google Nexus 7 or Kindle Keyboard (aka Kindle 3) comfortably in it.

The padding is certainly a little tough, but that's a good thing. If you think not, you may as well just use a Jiffy bag to protect your device.

The sleeve is perfectly fine, but I'm not sure that it's worth the asking price. At the time of writing, it's 25% the price of a Kindle Fire. Not easy to justify that, but if you're after a sleeve, this is one for the shortlist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
Really love this product

5.0 out of 5 stars plush sleeve, 27 April 2014
a nice, firm fit. Strong cover and fastening, snug enough to fit in my handbag. Just what I hoped it would be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Timbuck2 sleeve, 25 Feb. 2014
This Timbuk2 sleeve is fabulous sturdy without being clumsy I have got a smaller one for my other kindle just wish they made one my tablet size

5.0 out of 5 stars light and tough, 13 Jan. 2013
sjs101 "SJ" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
very solid case, material inside is soft to prevent scratches. Outer shell material is fairly ridgid with a quilted design. fits product well and has strong velcro fasteners. Case is lightweight and durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cover for Kindle Fire, 16 Dec. 2012
This is excellent as a protector. It is fairly rigid but not too hard. being so lightweight means it does not add any extra weight. The quality is also really good. Looks nice too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case, but too expensive, 11 Feb. 2013
Mr. C. Oliff "cosmicata" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This case is very well made with string stitching and quality materials used. The nice felt inner cleans the screen as you pull it out of the case. I've been using it with a Nexus 7 and it fits perfectly. There are a couple of strong velcro fasteners to keep the case safely closed with your Kindle inside.

You can have peace of mind when your device is in the case, it really is a strong case that will protect your Kindle from damage. At around £25, maybe this case is a bit too expensive, but it's overall quality and strength deserves a 4-star rating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Nintendo 3DS XL consoles too, 1 Jan. 2013
Andromeda Descendent (Tarn Vedra) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I bought a Nintendo 3DS XL a couple of weeks ago and was looking for a suitable case to put it in. I don't have a Kindle, but this Timbuk2 carry case couldn't be better for what I wanted, because the 3DS XL fits within it perfectly. The case is of very high quality, has perfect stitching and is robust enough to take a knock whilst cushioning the precious device inside. The outside has a nice feel to it, and the "luxurious faux fur lining" (as the label describes it) feels very nice when you put your hand in to store or retrieve your device. It has two Velcro straps that fasten it securely yet are nice and easy to open. I really like this case and, because of the way it looks and feels, it almost seems to me like I'm carrying around something of a fashion item. It's rare for me to take that kind of pride in practical items, but a number of things about this item mean that I would not mind showing it off to people.

There are two labels inside the case - a contents description label and a "made in China", but I haven't removed them yet as I'm not sure if they'll come out with a good tug or if that could just cause damage.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›