5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Gorgeous, 30 Jun 2012
This review is from: Elizabeth Stone Rockabilly 50s Polka Dot Black Red Vintage Pin up Swing Evening Tea Dress (Apparel)
Dress arrived quickly and was well packaged. I really am just so pleased with this Dress, the material is a good quality, with a bit of stretch in it, zips up at the size really well. It is just so comfortable to wear. I had so many compliments on the Dress from people.
If like me you were a little dubious of buying off the internet, I would say, buy this with confidence, its gorgeous.

Regards

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 28 Oct 2012
Amazing dress, i agree with prev feedback petticoat needed for full effect, but fits like a dream, comfortable cant wait till works do to wear it now x

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, 3 Oct 2013
LOVE this dress! Generous cut, makes my bangers look epic and it stretches so if I eat a bit too much, it doesn't matter :o) Will be buying again

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 15 Feb 2013
Miss K. Gomm "K4P" (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this item as my sister was having a Hollywood themed 30th birthday party.

Initially I ordered the dress with the red trim and really loved the dress bar the red trim. However it was not an issue, I ordered the black one and returned the red one, the return was simply and I was refunded quickly.

The dress came only a few days after I placed my order both times so I was thoroughly impressed.

The dress itself is beautiful. The material is lovely, and has a bit of stretch to it so I was comfy all might, sitting, dancing, everything. I got so many compliments on how lovely the dress was.

I am so happy with this item and the service, it's all brilliant, and can't fault it at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars dress review, 4 Aug 2014
B. Nwanze "Barbara K" (UK) - See all my reviews
Dress fits really well and it is like on a picture. Many reviews states that there are small fit. It is not a case with this seller. I ordered size bigger than I am and I had to return it and order another true to my size. Lovely dress

4.0 out of 5 stars I have made a small tuck but the dress is great:, 23 Nov 2014
Lovely dress, I have made a small tuck but the dress is great :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Oct 2014