Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 29 June 2013
patio paving cleaner

good choice for the price, saves a lot of the issues with block paving maintenance good piece of kit, saves bending down
on 18 July 2013
WORTH EVERY PENNY I SPENT ON IT, USED IT YESTERDAY ON MY BRICKWORK AT THE FRONT AN IT DID A GREAT JOB, THE FRONT LOOKS AS THOUGH ITS JUST BEEN LAID
on 18 October 2013
I purchased this having used my friends one but the product on arrival is not as pictured. The hook is completely different from the picture and the brush itself is much thinner so probably won't last as long as my friends one even though we paid the same price. I will now look to another web site and try and get the one I wanted :-)
on 4 July 2014
Best buy in a while. Did the job on my driveway in couple of afternoons. The little hook on the side is rather useless but the brush itself is excellent. Great price as well, and replacements can be bought separately. Looked at other "branded" options, but can hardly justify paying 3 times as much when this does the job so well. ONly thing, you may want to treat the wood, as it's raw. Gave it a couple of layers of clear varnish.
on 10 May 2014
Excellent, cleared the weeds and grass between the stones in no time. The side prong digs out stubborn weeds with ease and the metal brush just whizzes through moss and grass. Appears to be fairly robust and good value, would recommend.
on 18 August 2013
A bargain at the price, delivery quick well packed, product simply brilliant. I am knocking on have a large brick paved drive and this brush was the answer to my prayers. Buy it I ordered another two for elderly friends.
on 8 October 2015
The item arrived promptly, but I was surprised that I had to assemble it myself. The head came with pre-drilled holes for the screws and the screws, but I didn't expect this at all. Similarly the packaging was taped with grey tape. On my item the grey tape was, in places, directly on the handle. Despite removing the tape a determined sticky residue was left on the handle - again not what I expected. The item does function. If I was buying this item as a gift it would not be suitable for either immediate use or for someone who niether possessed a screwdriver (many people today), nor who wished to fight the good fight with sticky residue on the handle. I am made of sterner stuff.
on 12 November 2013
This a really sturdy piece of useful gardening equipment. The online blurb does not say that there is a prong attached to it which is better for removing the roots of weeds and other unwanted fauna than the quite expensive tools that appear in the same section of the product listings.
on 27 December 2013
I wouldn't recommend unless you are a pretty strong, energetic person or looking for a good workout.
It did remove some of the grass grown between the drive stones but not all and after the first square meter or less I had to give up as my arms had enough by then
on 9 July 2014
At the moment it is quite good but I am not sure how long it will last as the wooden handle is quite thin and rigid. Whilst brushing away the weeds between the ceramic tiles on my patio, I am having to use a reasonable amount of force and I am afraid that the handle will snap. If it does not then I will wish that I had given it five. Otherwise a very good tool and I would recommend that anyone with slabs rather than tile should buy it.