on 1 August 2013
I worked originally, but the quality of the cable is poor so it got dislodged after just a few months of normal use and lost connectivity. I replaced the item with a new one and the same thing happened. The able is just not solid enough to withhold normal use over time. I am not happy with it.
on 9 August 2013
It would not fit my model of TomTom Via 135 M-Europe. Full refund credited. NOTE: A USB cable is supplied with the sat-nav + an in-car charger adaptor.
on 10 March 2013
This charger works perfectly on my Via 130, I actually much prefer it to the one supplied by Tom Tom, which keeps coming apart ( the 12v adapter section keeps falling off!). It arrived within a couple of days, in perfect condition and is exactly as described.
on 12 April 2015
It does exactly what it's supposed to do. It's good to know you have a back up to your fully charged Tom Tom, if the battery runs low whilst on a journey.
on 1 July 2014
An inexpensive car charger. This works well, it is simple enough just plug it in, no problem. Stores neatly away
on 22 May 2013
This is a great in car charger which isn't too long so you get wires all over place. Very happy with it.
on 23 March 2013
Its not that I disliked it, it just didn't fit my Tom Tom. My Tom Tom is a very old machine.
on 19 May 2015
what's not to like as long as it does the job it fine
on 28 July 2014
Does it's job - postage a bit expensive.
on 26 August 2014
Received as ordered and works.