5.0 out of 5 stars Fab shoes
My daughter loves these shoes, they are well made and the sizing is spot on with them. I always struggle with what size to order when buying dance shoes on line but with these I just ordered her normal shoe size and they fit perfectly.
Published 13 months ago by K. Harrison

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch the size
Well made shoe for the price so no complaints there, would watch the sizing though. I bought 2 different shes (from different sellers) the one bought here was 12.5 and from another seller a 13. My daught is a 12.5 in a normal shoe yet these were far too big.
Other than that no complaints - will hold on to them for later use
Published 17 months ago by tmb2kuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab shoes, 2 Jun 2013
K. Harrison (St Helens, England) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch the size, 31 Jan 2013
Other than that no complaints - will hold on to them for later use

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 18 April 2014
When I opened the packet I felt that the quality of the leather was very poor, the shoes where quite shallow and when I compared them to a pair of jazz shoes that I have had for years they were quite inferior.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dance pumps, 16 Feb 2014
I have been dancing for a while, but had to stop for some time as I was VERY busy with other things. When I soon began taking up dancing and drama again, I wanted to buy some new beginners shoes to start me off.

These shoes are great for people starting out in dance/drama , however when you progress a higher standard (better quality) pair of dance pumps would be better.

GR8t FOR BEGGINERS!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Jazz shoes, 11 Sep 2013
Very good quality for price, comfy & fit well, come in a handy little bag to keep them safe, will purchase them again when these need replacing

5.0 out of 5 stars Starlike Black Split Sole Jazz Shoe, 4 Sep 2013
D. Thom (Inverness, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Arrived next day.
Fit perfectly - I ordered normal shoe size. Nice soft leather and very comfortable exactly what I was looking for

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit is fine, 23 Jun 2014
Ordered a 10. It looked small but fitted ok. Leather very soft and supple so I think would stretch a little if needed. Great value

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for price, 4 Jun 2014
My son needed these for a stage show . They were ideal and did their job . If you were dancing in them regularly I am not sure how long they would last as fairly flimsy compared to some jazz shoes we have bought in the past however for drama and theatre productions these certainly are a great buy and fitted my son ideally even though he has a very wide fit . Happy with my purchase and very quick delivery .

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for costuming and dancing alike!, 30 May 2014
Well, what can I say?

Brilliant in one word. I never intended to use them for dancing as I am a costumer but they stood up to a rain shower as I was outside all day in a Cats the Musical costume at a recent comic con. The rubber sole was brilliant! Much better than bloody suede. No one likes soggy toes! Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 8 May 2014
very comfy to dance in very pleased with them great for line dancing in and they were great for my show