Price:£12.99+ £4.59 shipping

on 3 June 2013
quality is very very dissapointing! Material is too shiny and does not stay with the duvet.....by the morning my sons duvet was in the bottom of the duvet cover. It feels and looks cheap and nasty. I would NOT recommend this product to anyone....in fact within a week I had bought my son a new set and this one is now ready to go to the car boot along with all my other useless, awful stuff!
on 1 January 2014
Bought these for my 2 little lads for xmas. They look great but that's all. The quality is appalling. The fabric feels like a raincoat, it is so synthetic. Neither of my lads could even sleep the first night as the fabric was so uncomfortable. I have washed them several times including a boil wash with loads of softener and this does nothing to improve the situation. Now in the bin where they belong and a lesson learnt for me, take note of the reviews even if they're telling you something you don't want to hear. I cannot believe that they are allowed to sell products like this for our children to sleep in!
on 21 January 2014
Bought this devet for my son who loves ben 10!! He was so happy when this arrived! I put it on his bed ..& it feels like RUBBER ..its irratating his skin..& i can only describe it as being in a swimming pool sliding all over ..its a horrible texture.. I decided to wash it & see if it would make a difference actually thought it would soften it up ..it felt the exact same..therefore im advising people to read my review before purchasing..i do not recommend anyone to but this.
on 22 January 2014
This cover is made of slippery fabric so the duvet bunches up in the bottom. We thought it might be less slippery once it was washed but it was no better. We tried to return the cover as our Grandson ended up freezing cold each night but the seller was not prepared to refund. Amazon's A to Z guarantee was no help whatsoever. A very disappointing Christmas present. Complete waste of money. Do not buy!
on 7 December 2013
Little boy loves it and the design and colours are great but the material is really odd and the duvet slides around in it. Have bought a cheap duvet set before of similar price (as you know what kids are like for changing their minds week to week) and not had to problem before. It's an okay buy for the money
on 1 September 2013
It arrived on time and my 5 year old loves it so much that he is quite happy now to sleep in his own bed, without climbing into mine. The quality appears to be very good, will know better after putting it through a wash cycle and dryer.
on 6 March 2013
Great design, but unfortunately the fabric is cheap & noisy. Not very good for my daughter who suffers with excema, but i guess i should of checked the fabric before i brought it. My daughter however seems to love it!
on 28 October 2013
This was bought as a birthday gift for my son. Although it has good new design the seem split after two nights. I had to sew up the side myself. Poorly manufactured.
on 8 April 2013
washed up nice and soft ..nice bright design ..quilt tends to slide down inside it though ...matches all the other Ben 10 accessories really well
on 27 February 2013
Quick delivery wanted for my little boys bedroom he is well happy good product for very good price you won't be disappointed at all 5 star service