4.0 out of 5 stars Very appealing design to a wide variety of people.
This duvet cover has the added advantage of being reversible. On the under side is a design made up of varying city names written in black against a grey background, which matches the pillow case design. The only thing I wasn't expecting is that the bottom section of the duvet top is more charcoal grey than a really saturated black.
Published on 2 Feb. 2013 by gemzed61

3.0 out of 5 stars This set was different to the picture on the advert
This set arrived really quickly, but I was disapointed to see that the set I recieved was quite different (from the picture of the product I thought I was buying). Especially as it had NY City written accross the top of the dovet.

I contacted the vendor and they quickly arranged for me to send this item back to them and gave a full refund for it...
Published 11 months ago by Nicola

4.0 out of 5 stars Very appealing design to a wide variety of people., 2 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Catherine Lansfield CityScape Double Quiltset - Multi (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value. Great Product, 4 Jun. 2013
Wonderful value and great product - highly recommend. You would think the quality would siffer due to the price but you would be very wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tweenie loves it!, 22 Mar. 2013
My 10 year old son felt he was getting too old for his pirate duvet set, so chose this city landscape design and now feels very mature and sophisticated. Looks great, so we're both happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars quality, 28 Mar. 2013
I bought this for my sons bedroom and the quality of it is very good. the pattern is lovely, just what he wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 19 Jun. 2013
Scarlett (Jersey Channel Islands) - See all my reviews
Saw this and instantly fell in love with it! Love the city out line of the pattern that's on one side, and the other side which matches the pillow cases, it arrived today and straight away I stripped my old bed covers to replace them with this and it looks amazing! The print is perfect and the colours compliment any colour under the sun! I have pink and black wall paper and it just goes so well! So happy I purchased this product and would recommend it to everyone! If you're worried about the feel of the material, don't! It's very comfortable to touch, lying in it as I'm writing this review and I feel ready to fall asleep again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 April 2013
Great quality lovely duvet cover would buy again excellent service washes lovely. I like the design and would buy this designers branded products again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great !, 12 Mar. 2013
This is the addition I've actually wanted to my walls , instead I got it on my bed and it looks amazing ! Good quality ! Probably the best I've had !

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 Mar. 2013
Bought for a young teenage bedroom, reverse side matches the pillow cases so could have two very different looks. Well made and looks great.

3.0 out of 5 stars This set was different to the picture on the advert, 22 April 2014

Although, I'm sad to see that they have not changed the picture yet on this product (as this is not the set you will get if you buy this item. It's really not as nice) :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely duvet, 12 Aug. 2013
Lovely item Decorated 12 year old sons bedroom he is very pleased good quality would definateLy buy again 100% satisfied customer

Catherine Lansfield CityScape Double Quiltset - Multi