5.0 out of 5 stars Love it thank you.
I don't normally write reviews (although I should) however so impressed with this costume. It is good value for money, flattering (im a bit chubby) It is a bit itchy however I turned the under dress inside out and it is now really comfy. The customer service is amazing ordered over weekend and was delivered by Monday. If you are considering this go for it :)
Published 9 months ago by miss fiona e howsden

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks great!
Published 4 days ago by Stacey Waterman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it thank you., 23 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product mi hearties!, 4 July 2012
Great quality and arrived day after order. Bought it for my eldest daughter for her 6th form rag day and and she looks fantastic!Forever Young Lady Captain Pirate Fancy Dress Costume + Hat

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 2 July 2013
This review is from: Forever Young Lady Captain Pirate Fancy Dress Costume + Hat (Apparel)
Great quality product, looks amazing on and feels good too. Under skirt a bit itchy but other than that a very highly recommended product

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks great!, 7 July 2014
The product looks exactly as the picture, which I am happy about. Don't expect great comfort though as the white dress is incredibly itchy (so would therefore highly recommend wearing tights). I was a tad worried about the length of the product, as I am 5"11 and normally wear size 6/ 8 cloths.I am glad I bought a size up from that, as the dress just goes below my bum, so it just about respectable to wear out for my friends hen do!

The hats wire is very mailable, so the shape can be altered to what ever you wish. Overall, I do recommend this dress, specially if its a one off occasion, just take note that its a tiny bit small, and you need tights to avoid discomfort.

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, 26 Jun 2014
This outfit is lovely , fits well and really good value for money.
The only downside was that there were some dye marks on the dress from the jacket,
I contacted the seller who said I could return it or they would give me a partial refund.
As time was short and I did really love the outfit I opted for the partial refund.
I was very pleased with the after sales service and will use the seller again .

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 19 Jun 2014
Finally received my replacement outfit after returning the first one as the white dress part was badly stained grey in patches...opened this new one today (after being told it would be checked before they sent it out) only to find it has the same marks/stains!!! No time to return it now before the party so will have to wear the jacket with something else. will deffo not recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Land Lubbers!!!!, 11 Jun 2014
This be fantastic clobber for ye old pirate. Arrived smartly and great quality, aarrrr!! I be looking forward to sailing the seven seas in me new get up. T'skirt does indeed be itchy but what are ye?! Pirates or princesses!!! aaarrgg!!! I be off now t'whip them scurvy dogs into shape and drink me some rum!! Oh tis a pirates life for me indeed!!! Weigh Anchor...!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 16 April 2014
I bought this for my friend's hen party, after having read the comments, I confirm the fact the under skirt is itchy but it is easily solved by wearing tights, I had fantastic comments, Love it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great., 1 Mar 2014
Fit is small. I'm usually a 12 but went for 14 just in case, still tight. Hat is awful , squashed and bent out of shape. Ribbons and bows sewn on wrong so hat to be worn inside out. Dress and jacket just ok. Will do but not great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice costume, 26 Feb 2014
Really nice costume for the price. The size 12 did feel a bit big for me, I would have preferred it to be more fitting & the velvet overlay made me look bulkier than normal. I normally wear a 10-12 in clothes, so I should have gone for the size 10 costume. The hat was also huge! I didn't wear it because it looked silly, but apart from that it was a really cool costume & looked great with black boots. I wore this for a pub crawl and had a few people ask where I got it from which is a compliment I guess.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›