5.0 out of 5 stars Why did I not purchase, earlier?
Excelent value fo money. In fact, I would have paid more than I did, had I seen the item prior to purchase. The quality of the item was far better than expected. I would definately purchase.
Published 6 months ago by Sandy

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
I have used it only a handful of time and the velcro has already stopped sticking. You get what you pay for - spend a little more and get a decent iphone holder.
Published 20 months ago by E.M

5.0 out of 5 stars Why did I not purchase, earlier?, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Black iPhone 4 4S Sports Strong ArmBand Padded Cover With Earphone Pocket For SPORTS GYM BIKE CYCLE JOGGING, Tie Phone With Your Arm - by KING OF FLASH (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, 11 Jun 2014
Quite impressed with this , very comfortable to wear and doesn't drop down when running . Window is quite thick and have to press quite hard to operate my iPhone

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 27 Mar 2014
This armband has performed exactly as I'd hoped. The film that covers the phone does effect the touchscreen sensitivity and make it harder to select the desired function but overall I can't complain for the price I paid

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 4 Oct 2013
Good fit and comfortable to wear whilst exercising. Quality is good & not overly priced for what it is , would recommend product.

4.0 out of 5 stars As described, 28 April 2013
Seems to fit my Iphone 4 as long as I take it out of the existing protective back casing. It is a cosy fit and needs a bit of encouraging initially but that's quite reassuring so it won't fall out easily when running. The touchscreen buttons can be accessed through the plastic cover which is very helpful and it seems to fit securely round my arm without a problem - I am about average sized for a woman. Haven't actually tried running with it yet though!

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 15 April 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 5 April 2013
Keep my phone secure and can access the phone functions through the plastic cover which is great so I don't have to keep taking it out. All in all good purchase for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 27 Mar 2013
I bought this arm band to replace an old one which had a metal fastener on it which had gone all rusty and was staining my clothes. I picked this one because it didn't seem to have any metal bits on it (hard to see on the photo), and I was pleased that it didn't. The material is nice and stretchy, and it holds my phone securely. It fits well around my upper arm too, and the Velcro works well. Very happy with it so far - it's a well-designed quality product at a very attractive price point.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Alternative to more expensive ones, 28 July 2014
Arrived promptly. Fits great on my arm. Downside is the clear plastic had a kink in it so took a while to get out apart from that I would recommend for a cheap alternative.