5.0 out of 5 stars Family favourite
Loved this game when I was a kid & wanted to have an alternative to monopoly that wouldn't take hours even days to cmplete!! My eldest son loves this too as does my husband so happy all round. Relatively good quality - a couple of the chips were damaged but still usable. Would recommend to families with kids age 8 plus.
Published 19 months ago by S. Mortimer

3.0 out of 5 stars I remember playing this game lots as a child so ...
I remember playing this game lots as a child so purchased this one to play with my own kids. The game is still the same but it's a shame the counters are now light, stuck together plastic instead of the heavier more solid counters I remember. It's ok but I wish I'd got an older version second hand
Published 16 days ago by E L Taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars Family favourite, 7 Nov. 2013
S. Mortimer (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to learn and fun to play, 2 Jun. 2013
Mrs. C. Mcallister (London England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: John Adams Othello (Toy)
I played this when I was young and now enjoy playing with my kids ( aged 10 and 12) . It's very easy to learn and quick to play but you want to play it over and over.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great strategy game for all the family, 6 April 2013
This review is from: John Adams Othello (Toy)
I enjoyed playing this game as a child, and I've now been able to share such interest with my children (aged 11 and 8). This version compares well with the original manufacturer, and I think the presence of 'compartments' in the board greatly helps younger players. As the box says, this game takes 'a minute to learn, but a lifetime to master". Guaranteed fun for all ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Othello, 17 April 2013
This review is from: John Adams Othello (Toy)
Excellent Played the game years ago still as good. Board much improved on original - counters don't slide around any more - well pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 16 April 2013
This review is from: John Adams Othello (Toy)
I had this game when I was small and was delighted to find it again. I have now taught my four children how to play and they've all picked it up and keep trying to beat me! Lots of fun for all ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Othello - a huge hit., 29 Dec. 2013
This review is from: John Adams Othello (Toy)
Bought this for my 7 year old grandson and it is one of his favourite games. It was a great success

5.0 out of 5 stars A great family game, 9 Mar. 2013
Miss Muffy Booth (Brighton, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: John Adams Othello (Toy)
I bought this for my sisters boyfriend at christmas - I had never heard of it before. I had clearly been missing out! It is very easy to learn but quickly becomes quite completitive. This set is good value and it very good quality. I really recommend this set.

5.0 out of 5 stars childhood memories, 15 Nov. 2012
This review is from: John Adams Othello (Toy)
i used to play this game when i was a child, and i absolutely loved it, i have reordered it for my son and am so looking forward to endless games (he will love it too, hopefully)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic with great quality, 4 Jan. 2013
This review is from: John Adams Othello (Toy)
What memories....... My 4year old is even playing this. The older 3 with a lot more knowledge. It is a great game everyone feels like they are good enough to play. I've spent quite a few weeks on the floor so have been able to play othello with the kids to entertain them instead of the awful TV being constantly on when I have no choice but to lie here with it on, I take great pleasure in switching it off(by remote!) and asking who wants to play, they argue over it and take turns. It's a fantastic game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 26 Nov. 2012
This review is from: John Adams Othello (Toy)
We have had this game before but have left it somewhere when we have stayed with friends for the weekend and it has not made its way back to us....Anyway, very addictive and since it doesnt involve shooting driving or killing, is a real hit.

John Adams Othello Classic game