4.0 out of 5 stars Good., 30 May 2013
This review is from: The Cleverest Princess and the Royal Detective Agency (The Little Princess Collection) (Kindle Edition)
Be suited to 5-7yr olds so my 9yr old found it a little young but enjoyed reading it nevertheless! Enjoyable different mysteries.

5.0 out of 5 stars The cleverest princess and the royal detective, 30 April 2013
I like it very very much. I liked the princess and the queen and onion breath the dog. Please read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 8 Jan 2013
My daughter loved this book she is going to read it again she loved the dog onion breath and the princess gerry

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Entertaining Read!, 11 July 2012
I just finished reading the The Cleverest Princess to my two daughters. They so enjoyed the story they asked me to read it to them again and also asked that I read to them some more books in the series.

I went ahead to read The Star Princess (The Little Princess Collection) and Puppy's Quest: Adventures in Number World.

My 6 year old said "Lily Lexington's books are very good!"

As always the graphics are super and the story entertaining, short and simple.

I recommend this book and all the books by Lily Lexington for children the world over!