I usually prefer to just use a moneyclip with a card holder, but I thought I'd try this wallet since it seemed quite slimline. I suppose it is, compared to regular wallets, but it's still a little too big for my liking. The clear plastic card storage also feels really flimsy, so I may remove it to reduce bulk. There are plenty of pockets for cards and they're sized to hold your cards firmly in place without making it too difficult to remove them. I may check out the YG magic wallet, which seems like a more minimalistic version of this one.
on 18 June 2014
Takes a bit of getting used to the plastic sleeves for cards and the metal clip was a bit too tight to hold more than a few notes, but with a bit of adjustment this has proved to be a great buy.
on 19 July 2013
excellent design and quality. delivery was good too.

i ordered black and purple colored but a bit disappointed due to stain marks inside the product not major but worth pointing out.
on 4 February 2014
Very nice item in every sense! Durable, compact, very nicely finished... seems to be of very good quality. Bought one (as beige) for my GF also, as she became jealous of this one... ;)
on 24 December 2015
Great quality. Only issue is in the picture it looks like bright orange when it arrived it was very pale. Would have chosen a different colour if I had known the proper colour
on 4 June 2015
The wallet looked nice, but broke after a few weeks of using! The metal clip is too tights and the plastic sleeves in the middle just came off!
Waste of money.
on 22 May 2013
On pictures it looks much better and "whiter". Item was dirty and money clipper is not holding money.
p.s it is also not suitable for uk pounds
on 12 September 2013
Great product, fast delivery!

The leather feels nice to the touch and there are enough compartments to store my cards as well as loose notes
on 29 September 2015
Lovely product, nice alternative to bulky wallets. Only problem is that once the metal clip dislocates it widens, therefore doesnt stay put.
on 30 January 2013
I feel like a top man with this wallet. It really makes me look and feel like I am the boss!

the only downside is when you put lots of cards in it it gets really fat so you can't then put it in your wallet...

The money clip has torn a couple of £20 notes too...