on 9 January 2013
I am so chuffed with this purchase. I originally saw it on another retailer's site but was very happy to find it on Amazon for almost £60 cheaper! It is absolutely gorgeous and I have had loads of compliments! I would highly recommend it.
on 19 December 2012
The numbers on the watch face were very large in size which made it tricky to accurately tell the correct time
on 29 October 2014
Spent a long time choosing a watch and in the end went for this one. Its beautiful really well made the only thing I'll say is its big and chunky but if thats what you are looking for then you won't be disappointed.
on 24 February 2014
I bought this watch for my sister. When it promptly arrived she was over the moon, it looked wonderful. Definently would
reccomend it
on 17 December 2013
I love this watch it has a big face and is really stylish, it is gold and silver so you can wear it with either well worth the money
on 6 February 2014
Received so prompt! Love it! Thank you so much it looks really lovely and I've had loads of compliments on it!
on 8 August 2014
Had to return the watch because the strap was too tight and unable to get extra links although we tried
on 23 July 2014
Really beautiful but it is a bit biger than I expect!
on 22 December 2014
Too big as compared to the picture.
on 12 December 2014