4.0 out of 5 stars Really great but need the strap adjusted
Love the watch, really beautiful, I love the look of it and the face is very stylish but will need some links taken out so it fits my wrist.
Published 19 months ago by SelsBells

ordered the watch with the big numbers waited and was delivered a completely different watch not happy at all and ordered from Amazon directly as thought would be better than the watch companies, better off paying the xtra 100 quid ti buy from john lewis at least its the correct product minus 5 stars
Published 8 months ago by raymond whelan

1.0 out of 5 stars sent me the completely wrong watch and was waiting for it at christmas, 21 Dec 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's Quartz Watch Lexington Chronograph MK5556 with Metal Strap (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Really great but need the strap adjusted, 3 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars The classic gold watch that I have been looking for!!!!!!, 4 April 2014
I have bought a total of three Michael Kors watches, and found that only this one suited my taste, one was too sporty and the other was too glitzy. This watch is just perfect, I was a medium sized face that wouldn't look too big and my small wrist, which a chronograph face that doesn't look sporty. And must I admit that this watch slightly reminds me of a Rolex and looks a lot more expensive then it really is!

The watch is a decent weight, but can feel a little uncomfortable towards the end of the day. I had to get 3/4 links taken off a it was a little large, which I knew it would it be. Now the watch has a little space when I wear it. But you have to remember that your body swells throughout the day, so you need that space otherwise you will have a very sore wrist when you take it off and I had to learn the hard way after taking off too many links.

The gold colour isn't too shiny, which I like. I have been wearing it everyday for the day 3/4 months, and with everyday wear and tear I have seen any damaged to the exterior. I have got it a little wet a few times whilst washing dishes, and it is still in perfect working order. I would highly recommend this watch to anyone who wants a classic gold watch, that complements your wrist and is just beautiful.

4.0 out of 5 stars great for its value, 31 Mar 2014
i was very happy with it although it was smaller than it looks however it is still a great watch for a great price

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Watch, 9 Feb 2014
I love this watch! It's super stylish and looks great on. It's also really light even though its a big watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality timepiece, 16 Jan 2014
Mr. Paul Perry "PP" (UK) - See all my reviews
a good solid timepiece, bracelet clasp may be the weak point but time will tell. may update if daughter manages to keep watch long enough to allow for a long term review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 7 Dec 2013
This is a lovely watch brought for my daughter great price and fast delivery , wasn't sure about ordering the watch on like but really please I did she going to love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty watch; prompt delivery service., 29 Nov 2013
I am happy with this purchase. It never gets worn without several admirations. I had to remove about 5 links to get a perfect fit but i'm pleased with this birthday gift from ME to ME!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!, 14 July 2013
so many compliments on this watch! looks and feels amazing! good price on amazon too! took it into Rox to get links taken out (which they did for free)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, 1 July 2013
This was the only watch my daughter wanted and i can see why, well made, nice weight, looks good on

Michael Kors Women's Quartz Watch Lexington Chronograph MK5556 with Metal Strap