on 4 April 2014
I have bought a total of three Michael Kors watches, and found that only this one suited my taste, one was too sporty and the other was too glitzy. This watch is just perfect, I was a medium sized face that wouldn't look too big and my small wrist, which a chronograph face that doesn't look sporty. And must I admit that this watch slightly reminds me of a Rolex and looks a lot more expensive then it really is!

The watch is a decent weight, but can feel a little uncomfortable towards the end of the day. I had to get 3/4 links taken off a it was a little large, which I knew it would it be. Now the watch has a little space when I wear it. But you have to remember that your body swells throughout the day, so you need that space otherwise you will have a very sore wrist when you take it off and I had to learn the hard way after taking off too many links.

The gold colour isn't too shiny, which I like. I have been wearing it everyday for the day 3/4 months, and with everyday wear and tear I have seen any damaged to the exterior. I have got it a little wet a few times whilst washing dishes, and it is still in perfect working order. I would highly recommend this watch to anyone who wants a classic gold watch, that complements your wrist and is just beautiful.
on 11 January 2015
Beauts packaging, excellent quality watch, came with all the right paperwork that allowed me to take the links out at a Michael Kors store in London despite not buying it there
Really happy with the purchase.
on 21 December 2013
ordered the watch with the big numbers waited and was delivered a completely different watch not happy at all and ordered from Amazon directly as thought would be better than the watch companies, better off paying the xtra 100 quid ti buy from john lewis at least its the correct product minus 5 stars
on 14 July 2013
so many compliments on this watch! looks and feels amazing! good price on amazon too! took it into Rox to get links taken out (which they did for free)
on 25 November 2014
Order for my daughter for christmas arrived a day earlier than expected lovley watch good price would order again from seller
on 12 October 2015
I bought this earlier in the year for a birthday present and I am very pleased with my purchase. The recipient wears the watch on a daily basis and receives no end of compliments. It is great aesthetically and seems to have been made to a very high standard.
on 29 November 2013
I am happy with this purchase. It never gets worn without several admirations. I had to remove about 5 links to get a perfect fit but i'm pleased with this birthday gift from ME to ME!
on 16 January 2014
a good solid timepiece, bracelet clasp may be the weak point but time will tell. may update if daughter manages to keep watch long enough to allow for a long term review.
on 7 December 2013
This is a lovely watch brought for my daughter great price and fast delivery , wasn't sure about ordering the watch on like but really please I did she going to love it
on 5 December 2015
Excellent service considering Christmas chaos. Item absolutely perfect with enough links for the biggest to the smallest wrist.