5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Excellent!!
Published 11 months ago by lauren

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy, fun read....
....i didn't think I was going to enjoy it but it was a fun read....with a very disappointing ending. Mendoza would have been my choice...! Feel quite let down
Published 6 months ago by Liz Wareing

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Excellent!!, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: Virgin (The Adventures of Charlene Meadows Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Picked up this book by chance as I wanted to make use of the "borrow a book" for Amazon prime members. Knew from first page that I loved it. Nothing like 50 shades (which I'd hoped would be the case). The way the author portrays Charlie's character and her desire to rid herself of her virginity is fantastically funny. The events that make up the story are all seeming to be happening completely by chance and understandably Charlie can't believe how crazy her life has become. All of the unexpected changes are very relevant to the underhand plot which is revealed throughout the book and lead to Charlie falling for two important characters and are explained towards the end. Altogether hilarious book with serious plot which is told with exactly the right amount of humour. Characters that I CAN'T WAIT to catch up with in next book. Highly recommended to all!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 14 Sep 2013
Don't let the title put you off! It's not a 50 shades of grey type of book, it's a subtle, romantic at times, exciting, dangerous and puzzling story, with well described settings and characters.
This book is brilliant! A definite page turner. I cannot wait to read more from this author.
I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND IT!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating, 30 Jun 2014
If you like slapstick comedy, you may enjoy it, but if you prefer your characters to be more realistic, and the humour to be more witty and clever, you will probably find the characters very annoying, frustrating and unbelievable. I might have awarded three stars because, after all, just because it is not my kind of humour does not make it a bad book for others, but the poor proofreading and constant grammatical errors were far too frequent to ignore.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!, 7 Jun 2014
I really enjoyed this book, it is very well written, once I started it I could not put it down!

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy, fun read...., 6 Jun 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun easy read, 9 April 2014
Amusing easy read, quite entertaining and captured my attention without the usual cheesyness that romance novels seem to go for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not at all what you expect, excellent, 25 Feb 2014
What a lovely surprise, I laughed my head off that's all I need to say, read it!! You won't be disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Romcom, 27 Aug 2013
Johnny Kidd (Surrey England) - See all my reviews
Do not be put off by the title. This book is not about sex. In fact it is a very good book with an excellent story line and at times very funny. I can't remember having laughed so much when reading a book. But it is not all comedy it does have its dark times as well.
It is basically a romantic comedy about a 24 year old girl looking for love but with a background of murder and a little known sect after our heroine as they want a virgin for a sect ceremony.
There are no dull moments in this book, it keeps you interested in the story at all times. Definitely one of the best books I have ever read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 24 Feb 2013
This book was so sweet I couldn't put it down I 100% loved it. All the characters are great and I love the relationship between Charlie Sam and Mendoza. Would for sure recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 22 Oct 2014