Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 26 March 2013
every song is different! how many rock bands would have the guts to slip a bit of spanish guitar into a song??? love it!
on 2 June 2014
I knew this album was insanely good before buying it as I had listened to most of it on YouTube.
I fell so in love with it that I just had to own a hard copy for myself. If you are even so much as debating buying this album - just do it, you will not be disappointed.
The package came in quick time and in perfect condition.
Would buy from this seller again
on 21 December 2013
Thought someone was playing me a BMTH track - the short track one - but no - this is Pierce the Veil and a revelation to me. Never heard of them before. High energy, musical, fabulous!
on 31 October 2013
I knew this album was insanely good before buying it as I had listened to most of it on Spotify/YouTube.
However I fell so in love with it that I just had to own a hard copy. If you are even so much as debating buying this album - just do it, you will not be disappointed.
The package came in quick time and in perfect condition.

Thank you.
on 2 March 2015
This is my first PTV album. There is load of different parts to this, whilst still being similar enough that all the songs belong on the same album. Relatable lyrics and catchy vocals keep it interesting and defiantly not let down by the music. My favourite song are King for a Day and Bulls in the Bronx. I think the singing is great but can understand why some people may not/find him annoying so if you're not already a fan listening to the samples first might be a good idea. For fans of A Skylit Drive, Chiodos, The Amity Affliction and (obviously) Sleeping with Sirens.
on 25 June 2014
I love this album, it is the best. Beautifully written and so passionately performed. If i didnt already have it, id buy it again.
on 4 August 2013
I have loved another band for 10 years and during that time no album has ever came close to any of their albums and I never thought any album could top one of theirs but I honestly think this album has knocked off my all time favourite band's albums by a long shot. DEFINITELY worth buying!
on 27 April 2013
I love this album, my favourite track is probably 'Tangled in the Great Escape' and also 'Hold on til May' which there is an acoustic version of too! I'd never really listened to Pierce the Veil all that much before buying Collide with the Sky, but it was totally worth it! I recommend!
on 4 July 2013
the product was in perfect condition when it arrived. all the songs on the album are great to listen to and I would recommend it to anyone who likes the band or likes pop-punk and rock.
on 28 March 2013
Definitely worth the buy. I have listened to over and over. Great value for money - all fans buy now.