5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic dining set!
Very sturdy and well made dining set, looks fantastic in our kitchen. We also purchased matching chairs which are equally as pleased with. Very good buy!
Published on 3 April 2012 by LIrwin

3.0 out of 5 stars Solid contruction and easy assembled. Not heat resistant in present state and ...
illustration shows table in natural oak colour. Oiled. Delivered more darker colour. Solid contruction and easy assembled. Not heat resistant in present state and needs gloss covering for heat and scratch resistence. Does fit in with kitchen décor.
Published 2 months ago by John Quartermain

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic dining set!, 3 April 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Coxmoor Oak Square Dining Table, 17 Nov 2012
This table is very easy to assemble, well made and sturdy. I am delighted with it and will be buying more items from the Coxmoor range

5.0 out of 5 stars Table, 20 Jan 2013
Absolutely bargain beautiful table very easy to assemble! Very solid and high quality table... Will defiantly order more from the cox moor range

5.0 out of 5 stars Great small table, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Julian Bowen Coxmoor Oak Square Dining Table (Kitchen & Home)
Just what I wanted. Great quality great price. Delivered quickly. Easy to assemble. The right size for eating in my kitchen

5.0 out of 5 stars A quality item, 1 July 2013
This is a really good quality table, heavy solid oak, lovely colour, nice clean lines. You have to assemble the top and legs but it really couldn't be easier, anybody could do it, and you don't need any tools. I am really delighted with this purchase and I would recommend it without hesitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant service, 20 Jun 2013
We required a small dining table that didn't cost the earth and this fits the bill, the table is sturdy and good quality delivery was next day even though I didn't ask for it. Can't fault this product or seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Julian Bowen table, 9 May 2013
A good company to deal with, no problems and we are delighted with our new kitchen table. What more can I say.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good buy at the right price, 14 Jan 2013
Good ByeThis table fitted all my needs. It is the right size for my kitchen and is very sturdy. Good Bye

4.0 out of 5 stars Side tables, 30 Nov 2013
I bought two of these to use as side tables, unfortunately one was damaged but this was swiftly replaced. We needed side tables that were wider and deeper than the normal, so I cut these down to reduce the height and they did the job perfectly. They are made from engineered oak which means the tops are made of strips, I was aware of this but one tables strips are different widths to the other not a problem for us but worth considering. Overall well constructed, easy to put together, and a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely table, 29 Mar 2014
Am really pleased with this purchase. I needed a small table but didn't want anything flimsy. This is a lovely piece of furniture that feels substantial and looks really good in my room . It looks far more expensive than it cost. I would take on board what a previous reviewer said though and oil/wax before use because I would hate to accidently mark it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›