5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful scarf
Agree with all the positive reviews here. It is a lovely scarf and is very comfortable to wear. My only slight quibble would be that in the website picture the scarf looks as if it has a sheen, as some silk does, so I was a bit surprised to find it didn't. However, this doesn't detract from its beauty.
Published 19 months ago by Anneli

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
smaller than expected
Published 13 days ago by Barry Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful scarf, 9 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant scarf, 1 Mar 2014
this is the most gorgeous scarf I have ever owned, looks and feels great, good value for money highly recommend them, fast delivery the item is fab xx

5.0 out of 5 stars elegant scarf, 10 Aug 2012
The scarf was lovely & I had so many compliments. Will be buying another one in a different colour soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars a touch of luxury, 9 July 2012
I bought the red multi coloured scarf and I am extremely thrilled with it. It has an amazing feel to it and makes a simple outfit look great! absolutely gorgeous scarf and would definitely recommend it..

5.0 out of 5 stars Large Silk Scarf, 8 July 2012
I have the leopard print silk scarf. It is very soft and much larger than normal silk scarves. I really like this scarf as it is very pretty and a luxurious item.......The item was as described and wore it many times, yet look so beautiful. I would recommend this item to any one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 16 Mar 2013
I bought this for my wife's birthday because, well, it looked good. As my knowledge of fashion, scarves in particular, could be written on the head of a pin, I only have my wife's reaction to go by.

She loved it.

Apparently, it had a mysterious wispy quality to it and this particular silk weave was "excellent". It was also a good length and held its shape well. At this point, I just nodded and smiled as she went into the ins and outs of scarf wearing. Look, if she'd wanted to discuss Windows 8 or Intel i-7, I'm right there, but she didn't; she just went on and on about this scarf until my eyes glazed over.

To the ladies; I think this is probably a good buy. To the guys: you can't go wrong with this scarf (any colour) buy it for your partner and, believe me, you won't regret it. I will say no more!

5.0 out of 5 stars For my mum, 1 April 2014
Lovely colours for mum - a little untidy around the ends but its so floaty you never see this. I would recommend it as a gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely perfect, 1 April 2013
I bought this scarf for a present for my mother. The colours are wonderful and the quality excellent. She loves it. A perfect gift!

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 19 Feb 2013
pretty much as It looked in the photo but bigger and more 'floaty', gauzy rather than shiny silk. I'm very pleased with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Scarf, 14 Feb 2013
This review is from: Bellewear Large Silk Women's Scarf (Apparel)
East to locate and scarf is a good price. Reliable information and illustration with accurate colour representation. will recommend to others.