on 30 March 2015
Great quality product. Installation and gameplay all ran smoothly. Lots of fun, new stuff. Very efficient service, was delivered 2 days earlier than expected. Also, good quality packaging, secure and small enough to fit through letterbox.
on 8 January 2014
This is a brill game. Got it as a Christmas pressie from Mum, and I love it! Now my computer is terrible lol and usually ts2 expansions slow it down but not this time! great gameplay and graphics as always, thank you maxis and ea!
on 19 July 2015
Absolutely over the moon with this.
I bought this with the Best Of Business collection and they install and run like a dream!
Before I only had University and Double Deluxe and it was getting kinda boring, now I'm addicted!
The discs were of amazing quality, not a scratch on them, and all the leaflets needed to download were included too, which you sometimes don't find when you buy them online. Paid only a fiver for next day delivery for them both and they came an hour before expected. Very impressed for the price.
on 22 February 2014
I recently purchased every Sims 2 expansion and stuff pack after having problems with Sims 3. I enjoyed playing it when I had it first time round as I could spend literally hours on it. I can't do that any more, which is probably a good thing in some cases, but I nevertheless still enjoy playing this game as it is simple to play and the packs that are included in this collection I use greatly in the game.

The only problem is that if you get Freetime or Bon Voyage after this then you'll need to uninstall this before you install them because of the Mansion and Gardens stuff pack. I managed to figure out why Freetime and Bon Voyage were refusing to install after awhile but it did slightly stress me out until I knew what the problem was.

I do have a windows 7 laptop and the game works perfectly fine on it despite me seeing comments on other sims 2 games saying how it doesn't work on windows 7.
on 28 September 2013
This is a great game for the kids, i brought this for my sister as a birthday present. It was great value for money, as you get threee games in one and plays excellent. I would recommend buying this game.
on 23 October 2014
We didnt know at the time that you cant play this game without already having the sim's 2, so we was pretty disappointed by this as it didnt say in the item description that we needed a different game aswell!
on 22 October 2015
Very pleased with this item
on 19 February 2013
Would have been a 5 but not keen on the 'Pets' part of the collection (not a big pet fan) but the price is great as you get 3 expansion packs on 1 disc
on 24 June 2015