Size: 38.5 EU|Colour: White/Red/Black|Change
Price:£13.24 - £116.00

on 5 January 2011
Bought these for my teenage daughter. Excellent fit, product and packaging. Nice thick soles and arrived complete with Vans marked shoe box (which, in my opinion, is always nice to know, especially if it is for a gift). Price was excellent and couldn't be beaten elsewhere. Would not hesitate to order another pair again and would highly recommend. Delivery was also impressive. Cheers Amazon!
on 16 August 2012
I am bang on a UK size 11 and so bought the UK size 11 of these shoes. They fit perfectly!

The shoes themselves our so comfortable I doubt I'll buy a different shoe ever again :D
These are my first pair of slip-on Vans. I chose the all black one. They took just a couple of hours of wearing in. I really like them. They look great with jeans and very comfortable to walk in.

Enthusiastically recommended
on 1 January 2011
second pair of these shoes that I have purchased for my son. He loves them and wears them all the time.
on 2 March 2010
These Vans slip ons are just perfect for work and play. I bought the Chillie/Blk ones which go with pretty much my entire wardrobe as they are black/grey/red in colour. They are super comfy and make a nice change from my Sketchers Shape-ups which I have been wearing lately. I have long been a fan of the canvas style trainer and usually buy Converse but these little beauties might just become my new favourite shoe!
on 22 July 2014
I have no idea what is wrong with these shoes that I bought, but they are pretty much unwearable. I have had the exact same pair in the past and I loved them so much, I wore them every day until they finally broke, so I had to buy a new pair. But I got these over a year ago and I've barely worn them. They hurt so much! I have no idea why, as my old pair were perfectly comfortable. But these cut into the back of my heels and cause serious blisters that I can't wear any shoes anymore. After about ten minutes of walking in these, I'm in pain.
Probably a one off as this has never happened before, but majorly disappointed and have found no way to resolve this problem.
on 27 February 2016
DAAAAAAAAAAMN DANIEL! Back at it again with the white vans!!!!
on 29 June 2010
I have purchased a Vans Unisex classic Slip-on last May. I have found it to be very comfortable and practical for the summer months. It is easy to wear and has a solid base and looks hard wearing. I also bought another pair for my grandson, who is also very satisfied with the product.

The products were very well packed and delivery was expeditious indeed.
on 21 February 2010
These shoes fit me so nicely I've been using them as much as I can.
The size was exactly as promised, fit me pretty well.

However, I feel I should write about Amazon hired transportation company.

MRW, which is the logistics multi national they use to get their products to spain and portugal takes longer than royal mail (3-4 days more) and may not know where your package is (tracking system does not work).
on 24 February 2016