on 28 June 2013
I enjoyed this book, it's pitched at a level anyone could relate to. I often use the principles of this book when things go wrong for me. It always puts everything into perspective! Definitely a good read if you are a " glass half empty" person!!
on 15 April 2013
I found this book life changing. Common sense written in a straight talking and fun language, that really makes you look at every aspect of your life and strive for success.

I would recommend this book to anybody that wants to achieve more in their life. I particularly enjoyed the personal stuff as it brought the book to life. A must read for all!!!
on 2 November 2013
Easy read yet very powerful.Easy to identify your own traits and how to go about instigating change.Many useful examples givento re-iterate a point being made and what to do next. Really identified with so much and found it very relevent. Time will tell whether it has made an impact on my life but I am willing to give some of the stategies a go !
on 4 January 2015
Paul McGee offers clear and useful advice. Importantly it is "usable" advice. I have read many self development books in my professional life and this one is certainly up there in the lead. I know much of the content used by Paul but he has packaged this in a very accessible way. Worth a read and a reflection.
on 12 October 2014
Having seen Paul at a recent works event I thought I would learn more about his principles and stories and I have to say like seeing Paul the book was just as engaging and thought provoking. Very much enjoyed and will use again for future referencing for myself and my team!
on 17 October 2013
This book really is life changing. Ive lost count of the number of people Ive told about it and subsequently they have bought it. Its all common sense put over in a no nonsense way but really makes you think.

Highly recommended
on 1 November 2013
This book I'm sure helped me to play a good game of golf! I read for an hour and it put me in a good frame of mind with a positive attitude and played a match and won. Successful golf is between the ears. Why wouldn't SUMO help?
on 11 December 2012
This book captures many of the concepts in works such as "the seven habits..." by S Covey and others but it does it in a refreshing and innovative way that makes it ultimately more accessible to the reader. A quick read with memorable lessons that you can start to apply to your world from day one. I would recommend it to most people looking for a self help book to enable you to review your feelings and approach to daily challenges. The chapter on Hippo time is a highlight and shows a more human touch than many other loftier works.

Accessible and fun to read.
on 23 February 2013
Lots of separate self help strategies brought brilliantly together under a banner of simplicity -SUMO. Superb book made more relevant by the use of real examples that will strike a chord with everyone.
on 16 August 2013
Yes. We all know what we should do, but nevertheless we don't do it. Paul McGee has presented his (obvious?) advice in an easily readable and absorbable form, with actual examples from "real life". It's a skimmable book and the real advice would easily fit on one page, but this is the case with many self-help books. Overall an easily readable and helpful book.