5.0 out of 5 stars Nephews Xmas pressure
Bought this for my 7yr old nephew for Christmas and he loves it. Really good price (as when I looked at other sites it was more expensive) and design really fun. Didn't want to buy him a character skateboard as they can grow out of phases and a good skateboard will last years.
Published 21 months ago by Mumof3

2.0 out of 5 stars very light and rolls great for a 30 pound board
This board is OKAY and heres why, it is a rideable skateboard, and I do own a few skateboards and I regularly use them. So what I have to say is, this board is wayyyy too heavy. the deck is just thick as hell, the trucks are heavy as hell, the bearings don't roll, and itd be very difficult to attempt any flip tricks of any kind, all you can do is ride on it.
I bought...
Published 2 months ago by Billy Evans

5.0 out of 5 stars Nephews Xmas pressure, 3 Jan 2013
Mumof3 (Tyne and Wear, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Top banana !, 9 Jan 2013
Superb piece of kit. Arrived in plenty of time for Chrismas and has delighted the owner. The request was for a non-branded board in a bright colour and boy is this bright.

Excellent.

2.0 out of 5 stars very light and rolls great for a 30 pound board, 16 July 2014
I bought this for my girlfriend, and she prefers her old s***ty waterlogged board, because this one is near impossible to ride. My advice, is to buy a VENOM board, I got one as my first skateboard and I still use it a year later, very light and rolls great for a 30 pound board.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad, 13 May 2013
Fairly good board, got this for my little 6 year old brother, little big for him, but the ride and quality of the board is pretty good. So far that is :)

5.0 out of 5 stars cool skateboard, 2 Oct 2013
Ms. J. Budd (sussex) - See all my reviews
my 5 year old loves the design on this skateboard, it was difficult to find a decent skateboard without scary skull pictures on it. A good size for a learner, anything smaller would have been impossible for my 5 year old to balance on!

2.0 out of 5 stars Board was damaged before it was packed and shipped out, 19 Dec 2013
Wheels were dirty and the front edge of the board has a dent in it before my Grandson receives it as a Christmas present.
We had no time to change it.

2.0 out of 5 stars a skateboard that's not good for tricks, 25 July 2013
The product came in time, that's good but if you wan't to do tricks stay away from this product and it doesn't roll fast. My'n snapt arfter a couple of ollies not good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 10 Jan 2014
Everything as described. `Lovely item. Prompt delivery, really happy with it and person who received it as it was a gift was delighted too, thank you x

3.0 out of 5 stars Self-Use, 18 Jun 2014
I ordered this skateboard with the intention of using it to travel to and from college. I've previously owned 3 skateboards and to say this one is mediocre.

The skateboard is PERFECT for beginners, however, if you're looking for an upgrade then I'd suggest looking elsewhere and spending a little more than what this is asking for. It's an affordable board, the deck is quite strong but if you're looking to practice or do more than riding around (intention of doing/practicing tricks) then I'd invest in something a little sturdier. The trucks (wheels) are also a bit 'cheap' to say however these can easily be replaced with better ones.

All in all the skateboard is okay, it's nothing fancy but the design is pretty neat and looks great but it's mostly all looks and little performance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Aug 2014
Both my boys love this very strong and looks cool so very happy ...