Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on 14 August 2013
Loved the bright shiny colour of this varnish.
My daughter did my nails for me as she has all the equipment necessary to apply the gel polishes.
It does not dry unless set with a uv lamp.
Once applied correctly with base and top coat it was chip free for several weeks.
on 15 March 2013
I have many gel polishes and this is one of my faves, I hadnt used Bluesky before so I was a bit worried that it might not be as good as some of the other brands especially as it was a lot cheaper than the others, but its great and the colour is amazing!
on 10 March 2014
I always use Bluesky products and have other neon colours in their range. This is the thinnest one yet and even after 3 coats there is not a solid coverage...very disappointed. It also runs due to thinness, mine ran all over my skin whilst in the lamp.
on 4 March 2014
this colour is very dark pink and neon in bright sun light which is great fun.
the problem is that its very thin and you need to do 3 coats of colour to get the coverage.
Well worth the money
on 2 April 2014
have got to use when on vacation, bit bright for me for normal wear, but bit of fun and nice colour for holiday, hands and toes!
on 24 June 2013
Good product but totally different shade of purple - Is more of a pinky magenta colour than a grape/purple colour so not as expected. Still nice but i think i would have preferred it to look more like the colour advertised.
on 27 May 2014
Love this! The colour is perfect, and true to how it appears. The quality is not the best, it's thinner than others, I've purchased, so had to use three coats to get a good even coverage. Also not quite a hard wearing, starts to chip after about a week. Still worth five stars though. I will most definitely be ordering more as would hate to run out.
on 1 May 2014
This is a Gorgeous rich jewel colour, slightly redder than the picture but very pleased. I used Bluesky base coat, 3 coats of this, Bluesky top coat, finishing wipes and all coats 2 mins under UV lamp. Great result and good value for money.
on 27 June 2014
This is my first go at gel nails so I wouldn't know how the quality of Bluesky compares with other makes. However, I found application easy due to a nice consistency but 3 coats needed (hence the 4 stars). Although only been on for 3 days, hasn't lost any shine or chipped at all, the base and top coat have probably helped and again are Bluesky.
on 24 January 2015
Nice deep colour. More magenta pink than "Purple Grape" though. Not bothered as really like the colour and the colour shown on the photo is almost identical to what you will get! Still needed 3 coats though!!!