5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful colour - low pigment
So this is one of my first Gel polishes and I have to say I'm really pleased with it!

First off the colour doesn't come out quite as it is in the product picture - it's much lighter - but the actual colour is so beautiful that it makes it fine. The colour reminds me of the ocean!

As for application, because of the low pigment to the polish it would...
Published 18 months ago by Maria Meadowcroft

3.0 out of 5 stars poor opacity
the other reviews make me wonder if i got a duff batch...
after four coats the colour is not opaque and partially came off when removing the moisture layer at the end (despite a cured topcoat in place).
yes, i followed the instructions for application to the letter!
will try another colour to see if the problem is this colour or bluesky products in general.
Published on 4 Feb. 2013 by lottie

3.0 out of 5 stars poor opacity, 4 Feb. 2013
lottie (sheffield, england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bluesky Gel Polish Neon Blue (Personal Care)
the other reviews make me wonder if i got a duff batch...
yes, i followed the instructions for application to the letter!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful colour - low pigment, 2 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Bluesky Gel Polish Neon Blue (Personal Care)

As for application, because of the low pigment to the polish it would take a fair few (thin) layers to get a solid colour, however I was happy with the colouration that two coats provided - for anyone else who is new to gel polish you very quickly learn that less is more with gel polish, 10 extremely thin layers is better than 1 thick one

Bottom line - I think the colour is wonderful with just two coats, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone that wants the colour to be completely 'solid' as it will take a many coats to achieve it, also bear in mind that the colour in the product picture isn't entirely accurate

4.0 out of 5 stars 3 coats needed!b, 19 July 2013
This review is from: Bluesky Gel Polish Neon Blue (Personal Care)
Good colour match just a little thin so needed 3 coats for the true blue colour otherwise it is great!

2.0 out of 5 stars I'ts ok but not what I thought when on the nails, 4 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Bluesky Gel Polish Neon Blue (Personal Care)
I had to put 3 coats on and even then it wasn't the bright neon colour I expected. It was the same for the yellow neon. I had to soak the polish off and choose another colour. I won't be using again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Blue sky neon blue, 30 April 2014
This review is from: Bluesky Gel Polish Neon Blue (Personal Care)
Blue sky neon blue is a nice colour but I found it very thin - I applied about 7 coats to look good

3.0 out of 5 stars great colour... but very sheer !, 11 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Bluesky Gel Polish Neon Blue (Personal Care)
its a beautiful bright color but takes 8 coats to get it solid and deep which is definately a pain

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but thin, 28 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Bluesky Gel Polish Neon Blue (Personal Care)
beautiful colour but as the other reviews mention, it does need a few coats. However, it's well worth the effort and comes out a beautiful cyan shade, but be carefull with layering as too much and it'll peel off within days

5.0 out of 5 stars The best yet!, 27 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Bluesky Gel Polish Neon Blue (Personal Care)
I love it. My clients love it. I found I had to apply an extra coat to bring out the true colour, but it is well worth it. It sets to a beautiful teal colour. Will be buying a few more of this colour. Thankyou.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is just as good as the more expensive make, 28 July 2014
This review is from: Bluesky Gel Polish Neon Blue (Personal Care)
This is just as good as the more expensive make. I have had it one my toes for 3 weeks and my hands for 2 weeks. I have an active job in a school. No chipping so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 25 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Bluesky Gel Polish Neon Blue (Personal Care)
Absolutely brilliant!! Such a fab colour does need three coats or more but brilliant other than that ! Would totally recommend this product! Great price too! :)

Bluesky Gel Polish Neon Blue