Size: Galaxy S3|Colour Name: Black|Change
Price:£8.95+ £1.95 shipping

on 26 January 2013
I was a little unsure about the quality of this product as I have read reviews of this and similar phone covers that suggested they were a little lacking! Not only did it arrive a few days before I was expecting it to, it also is great for the phone with all the cutouts in the correct place and the phone held firmly. It fastens well and looks great.

I have had to take the phone out of the cover once, just to put in a larger memory card, but although it was a little fiddly, I don't intend taking it out on a regular basis! Taking into account the cost, speedy delivery, protection it gives the phone and the great look, can't go wrong..
on 26 April 2013
Not much I can add to the positive reviews other than reiterate how much you get for the money. It really is a quality item and if it isn't leather then it's got me fooled and is the best facsimile of leather I've ever seen.

I've had this for about eight weeks now and it holds my first smartphone. So, as you can imagine, I've been playing around with the phone almost continually during that time and generally getting used to the awesome nature of the SIII. For six weeks of those eight, the phone and wallet have been to New Zealand, both North and South Island, covered many miles in a car, in my pockets, and been aboard a motorcycle for four days as I soaked up the incredible roads over there. During all that time the wallet has not deteriorated one jot; no loose stitches, no separation of the holder from the wallet, and has kept its shape perfectly.

I've tried other items in an effort to protect the phone including a gel cover and an Otterbox, but the phone still felt vulnerable, particularly the screen. The wallet addresses this issue and provides really great protection without bulking the phone up too much. The holder grips the phone really nicely without overdoing it, and allows you to remove the phone with relative ease should you need to. The holder also allows access to all buttons and connections, and the rear of the wallet is punched out nicely for the camera, speaker and whatever the hell that other thing is.

I wouldn't recommend this product (or indeed the SIII itself), to those with small hands or for those who never have the phone out of their ear. The need to fold the wallet back on itself to make or answer calls frequently could prove irritating. Using it in this manner also exposes any cards or cash that you may carry in the wallet to passers-by, and we all know where that can lead (something my dad once told me about putting all your eggs in one basket also springs to mind). The wallet doesn't have space for a stylus when it's closed but that's no biggie, I just clip mine (not included with the wallet), to the outside along the spine and have had no problems so far.

The wallet suits me perfectly and is a great blend of form and function, and compliments the SIII beautifully. In fact it's so good and so cheap I now own three of them, sad eh? (Many thanks, Purplemoose007)

EDIT: 13 August 2013 - It seems my purchase of the other two wallets may have been unnecessary redundancy. My first one still looks as good as the day I bought it and the holder still remains firmly attached to the wallet. Ok, so I don't climb mountains during my lunch break, but I still take the phone and wallet aboard my ZZR1100 (google it), every time I go out.
on 19 January 2013
Arrived promptly and exactly as described. Bought this for my wife's new phone. Fits the phone snugly. She is very pleased with it. Not too bulky, looks and feels good. Seems well made. Not used the side compartments - but these were not considerations in the purchase. Could be useful if you are carrying the phone on it's own, and not in the handbag as my wife does. Screen protector is easy to apply. All told, great value for the price.
on 17 January 2013
A quality case which fits Samsung Galaxy S3 phone perfectly and protects as it should. With nice contrasting stitching. Good quality magnetic catch.
on 17 November 2012
Don't be put of by the cheap price, this is a quality product.
The fit was perfect, also included an easy to apply screen protector.
I bought a second one for my son after he saw mine.
Most impressed with the product and the service from Purplemoose.
Both items were delivered next day.
on 17 December 2012
I'm really pleased with this phone case. It looks very smart as is good quality (though clearly not actually real leather). My only tiny gripe is that the cover does not easily fold back on itself, so when you are trying to talk on the phone its not that easy to hold, and if you are using your right ear, the flap is right in your face... But it's not a deal-breaker and for the price, it's really good.
on 23 August 2013
I may have bought this product for reasons others might consider foolish and that was to keep my phone, cash and cards together on nights out. I know......perhaps not the most secure way to do it. However, the wallet was well made and a great, secure fit for my S3. I only ever carry one card and a few notes. With the padding, cards, notes and phone the wallet feels quite thick, and most suited to an inside jacket pocket.

Update October 2013..........yes, it happened. Keen to go on holiday this summer I took my wallet (phone case) out to pay for breakfast in a food area of Heathrow airport. I later returned to buy a drink to discover I'd lost my phone, therefore also my money and cards. As the last place I remember having them was at the table, I frantically looked before asking the waitress, who had put the entire item safe behind the counter. So, it can happen but, thanks to the dilligence and honesty of that particular member of staff at Heathrow, I flew off relieved but happy!
I still use the card holder function but I am now much more careful. I'd still recommend purchase as it provides excellent protection for the phone.
on 5 February 2015
I'm pretty happy with this. When it first arrived it struck me as quite bulky, and it annoyed me that the front cover resisted being bent backwards. Over time though, the 'leather' has worn down and it's become much better. The key thing for me though is that it really holds the phone tightly: I used to use another (much more expensive) case, which I found really attractive, but which had a weak grip on the phone. This case isn't letting the phone go anywhere.
on 22 May 2013
Within 2 weeks of getting my samsung S3 I dropped it and the screen smashed. I was somewhat upset. I was advised by my family to buy a wallet in order to protect it in the future. I went online and bought a cheap one on ebay for a couple of pound and within a few days the metal pin that held the cover together broke.
I thought the only way to go was to spend a lot more money and went on Amazon. When I saw this one and read all the positive reviews I still wasn't convinced because it looked too cheap to be true. But given the really good price I thought I would give it a go. I have now had it for nearly a month and it is fantastic. It looks better than my son-in-laws (who has top of the range)and it is a really good quality product. I have since bought a second one for a friend of mine as she loved mine.
The delivery was super fast too. I defy anyone to not be impressed.
on 26 January 2015
I needed a phone case as i had a new phone for xmas, delivery was quick and really like the case. There are 2 slots to put credit cards in. Also case is good so screen doesnt crack/scratch when its in my bag. Would recommend