5.0 out of 5 stars outstanding bread
I bought this bread mix for my husband who has type 2 diabetes, which he manages entirely by a low carb diet. No other bread or mix I had found was really low enough in carbs to be safe, otherwise I would not have spent £4.00 on a packet of bread mix.

Published on 11 Oct 2012 by Agnes Day

2.0 out of 5 stars Hard Bread
This bread mix was easy to make - or so I thought as I obviously did not mix it correctly as it was small and rather hard. Tried again with the second one and - just the same! Would not really recommend it unless you like it that way. My daughter said it tasted ok.
Published 21 months ago by Sushie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars outstanding bread, 11 Oct 2012
This review is from: Atkins Day Bread Mix 1x400g (Personal Care)

However, the bread is so good and lasts so well ( a good week, by which time he has eaten it all), that i have decided to order it regularly and bake it once a week for him. I use my Kenwood Chef with a dough hook, but even without that it's very quick to make.

It is a very seeded bread, 13% linseed, 12% sesame seed and 12% sunflower seed with plenty of fibre and bran, making a lovely chewy bread which is still quite light. In fact I prefer it to my own home made bread, but try not to eat it since it's more than twice the price!

Apart from the price, I cannot recommend more highly

5.0 out of 5 stars Utterly delicious!, 1 Feb 2013
Ms S. L. Stephens (Brighton, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Atkins Day Bread Mix 1x400g (Personal Care)
This bread is seedy, chewy, delicious, with a lovely crust. I eat 2-3 slices a day as part of an Atkins diet. I load it up with butter and cheese. It has revolutionised my dieting and makes doing Atkins actually bearable. If it weren't so expensive, I would eat it even when not on a diet.

4.0 out of 5 stars good bread, 2 Oct 2012
This review is from: Atkins Day Bread Mix 1x400g (Personal Care)
this was a little expensive but it made a good loaf. I will buy more of this product at a later date.

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG - amazing, 14 May 2013
This review is from: Atkins Day Bread Mix 1x400g (Personal Care)
I thought that I'd never have bread again on Dukan... I was wrong, this stuff is amazing. It only makes a TINY loaf, but I'm happy with four slices (close to 1.5 normal slices in mass) a day :)

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely taste, 12 May 2013
This review is from: Atkins Day Bread Mix 1x400g (Personal Care)
Brilliant stuff. A life saver for a child on a ketogenic diet. Best tasting substitute I’ve found and easy to make.

5.0 out of 5 stars Low carb heaven, especially with cavalier low carb chocolate spread, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: Atkins Day Bread Mix 1x400g (Personal Care)
This bread is really tasty with lashings of cavalier chocolate spread, it's so filling and satisfying. It is loaded with protein and fibre to really satisfy you. Really good buy!!!

Lean gains for life

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 Jun 2013
goran (rocheste kent) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Atkins Day Bread Mix 1x400g (Personal Care)
I really like this bread it very seedy and quite dense, which makes it very filling. I have two slices a day which is I find enough & although the slices aren't very big it's fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps with Carb Dieting, 5 Jun 2013
This review is from: Atkins Day Bread Mix 1x400g (Personal Care)
Tried a number of similar products but have to say this one is the best, tastes a bit like a whole meal loaf.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 30 May 2013
This review is from: Atkins Day Bread Mix 1x400g (Personal Care)
Wasn't sure what this would turn out like , but the other reviews were spot in , Greta bread , maybe could do with a little less salt. Loved the fact it was packed with seeds making it super healthy. Will definitely buy again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Hard Bread, 24 Mar 2013