Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Cloud Drive Photos DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's

on 27 December 2014
I ordered this just two days ago as I have a very bad back and neck and it arrived today. I tried it out straight away and it's really good, not at all aggressive and has really helped with the knots between my shoulder blades already. Thank you.
on 13 January 2013
This Item works a treat has fixed my shoulder pain, and now I have noticed my mum and dad have started using it!!!! Great Product and for the price its outstanding :-)
on 22 October 2013
Get it - amazing.
Works a treat on all my back muscles. Would highly highly highly recommend for anyone used to get deep muscle massages.
on 3 January 2013
Gives a very good back massage , can be used on shoulders and calf muscles, has a long lead on it .
on 29 January 2016
Wonderfull deep Shiatsu massager that hits the right spots.

I bought this as a present for my friend about a year ago. He suffers from lots of neck pain - and I thought this might be a really nice thing for him.
Before I gave it to him I thought I'd better try it - and I did - took it out carefully so nobody could tell I had a go - sneaky. And now I secretly regret not keeping it.

It was wonderful - I already own a massage chair which cost nearly £1000 - but does not reach as high as my neck. This little cushion is much cheaper and versatile and is a lovely strong massager and I was moving it all over my body.
on 28 October 2015
Only used on five occasions and it's no longer working. The remote control light is on and you can hear the motor trying to kick in but doesn't. Amazon won't allow return as its six days past the return date!! Do not buy this product!!!
on 24 December 2014
I've tried all sorts of massage machines and contraptions but have never been able to find anything even remotely pleasant. This is AMAZING. It feels like a real massage, just like someone kneading your shoulders and back, wow! I am so pleased with it!
on 28 February 2013
THIS ITEM IS AMAZING, ITS WELL WORTH MONEY, LOVELY AND RELAXING. FAST DELIVERY, ALL MY FRIENDS WANT TO USE IT WHEN THEY VISIT!!
on 15 December 2015
I have owned several Homedics products over the years (facial massager, foot massager, seat massanger etc) and this is by far the best product! The other items were all regretful gimmicky purchases but after reading the glowing reviews I thought I would take another chance with this brand and boy am I glad I did!!
Since it was delivered I have been caning it. The poor thing doesnt get a break, I restart it as soon as my 15 minutes is up and the nodules are starting to squeak a bit but I love it and if I break it I will not hesitate to buy another.
I have a really stiff, tense back with massive knots in my shoulders and this does give me some relief, more than anything else I've ever tried (with the exception of a real thai body massage ofcourse). I have 3 different handheld massagers but this is better because you can just lie on it and wiggle around until it finds your knots.
on 31 December 2012
I bought the homedics 3d extended track chair first for £75 in a sale. I think it's brilliant so went on to try the cushion.

The Cushion is amazingly effective, very strong massage that can be reduced if needed by placing a towel over the unit. The heat nsetting is amazing also. I've got cronic back pain and when i use this cushion with the heat it's like being in a bath full of hot bubbly water with soft background music and mood lighting....Aaaaaaaa, really it's just heavenly.

I paid £30 in the sale. I would happily pay £100 for it after using it and seeing how good it is. I have bought many massage tools in the past, I rate this by far the best.
I prefer it to the chair because i can place it anywhere i need it, it's very portable and easy to take on holiday, i can sit up in bed with it.
I also have neck problems and its just amazing for that, really excellent cushion. you wont regret it.