4.0 out of 5 stars good value battery
Excellent product - very solid packaging - No usage or safety instructions however.
I have used the battery 2 or 3 times since purchase and the key feature is a great improvement
in usage time between charges. The original battery , in average use lasted 2-3 days , with this new battery it is now over 5 days.
A well recommended product.
Published 18 months ago by R. Pearce

3.0 out of 5 stars very quick delivery to Spain 3 days
Have put battery in my samsung smart phone but it only lasts as long as the original when new, But hey ho back to how it was 4 years ago so no probs.
Mike
Published 17 months ago by Rosemary scott

4.0 out of 5 stars good value battery, 18 Jan. 2014
R. Pearce "Bob Pearce" (Londinium) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kinps® Gold 2450mAh High Capacity Battery for Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830 (Electronics)
A well recommended product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as intended, 11 Dec. 2013
I thought this would give me more life than the factory supplied battery, but didn't believe the 2450mAh (vs 1350 on the factory one) would almost double my battery life as the numbers would suggest. It does even better than that. I now get over 3 days between charges (versus one and a bit).

Edit after another month - it's still doing great, and has made my phone significantly less annoying. Forgot to charge it overnight? It doesn't matter any more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product at a nice price, 18 Jan. 2014
Nice product. Brought a new life to my galaxy ace. With some power saving usage it holds almost 3 days of battery. With some intensive usage it holds a full day. I can't remember exactly how much the original battery held when it was new but i don't remember keeping the charger away from my phone for more then 2 full days. I am writing this review with 2 months of usage.

3.0 out of 5 stars very quick delivery to Spain 3 days, 13 Feb. 2014
Mike

5.0 out of 5 stars Kinps Gold 2450mAh phone battery, 27 Dec. 2013
Early days yet, but very good so far. The old battery (Original 1 year old) would go flat over night,
this one is still good after four days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and service. Five starts, 4 Dec. 2013
Francis Dobbin (Malta) - See all my reviews
Battery arrived in good time and after removing the see through cellophane wrapper from the charge point it charged immediately. I was at first a bit stupid as I did not remove it and thought that the battery was a dud, but after contacting the company and them sending me a photo of what I have to do it worked great and the battery is brilliant. The customer service was also extremely efficient in the way the handle the problem by asking good questions as to ascertain my problem. Their English (although a little wobbly) was excellent and they understood me and I them. I will deffinatley recommend them and buy from them again. Five stars from me.

5.0 out of 5 stars KINPS Battery, 22 Oct. 2013
My original battery is now more than one year old and needs charging every second day. So I decided to look around for a longer life battery, and found this on Amazon, its not to expensive so if it doesn't work, it hasn't cost the earth, so I order one. That was on the Monday and it was delivered by Tuesday at 11:25am fantastic service. Place into my phone and it showed it had life in it, so I used it for a couple of days, by which time it needed charging fully, Charged on the Saturday by 100% it's now Tuesday and its lost about 3/4 of the charge. A very good buy, I would recommend you replace your old batteries with one of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Jun. 2013
Bought this battery as a secondary back-up as reviews of the phone down cry the one supplied and do not want to run out of power. This battery well out lasts the one supplied with the phone and up to now fully rates the 5*****. Will edit this review if necessary. Delivery and packaging as good as normal from Amazon and associated companies - Very Satisfied

4.0 out of 5 stars Get Knips High Capacity Battery. It's the best!!!!, 23 Jan. 2014
I am extremely satisfied with this battery. This battery has given added use time to my Galaxy Ace. I strongly recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well, 3 Jan. 2014
Quick delivery. Battery works well and has prolonged the life of my phone. Seems to last longer than the Samsung battery

Kinps® Gold 2450mAh High Capacity Battery for Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830