on 15 January 2014
Hours of fun making the sweets followed by the enjoyment of eating them afterwards, great for parties (kids or adults) and little mess or clear-up time afterward. Minimal support or equipment needed as this item did required the use of a microwave.
on 15 June 2013
My daughter amd I had great fun with this hamburger kit. We created burger buns, ketchup, beef burger patties, chips and cola all from mixing the powder sachets with water. And the funny thing is, each thing kind of tasted like what it was meant to be! So the chips really tasted like chips and the cola was like cola! We watched a youtube video to help us as the instructions are in Japanese. My daughter had fun eating the end product aswell, even if it was slightly weird!
on 3 July 2013
Really fun little thing to do, especially with kids! Actually tasted a lot like McDonalds, and was very easy to make! Really reccomend it!
on 9 June 2013
This was bought for my five year old daughter who has spent the last six months watching people make these on you tube. Well it lived up to expectation, brilliant fun and she is already eyeing up the next one! It arrived a lot earlier than expected, fantastic product and seller!
on 30 May 2016
Was intrigued so had to buy it and test it out!

The bag inside contains the rest of the bits needed, the wrapper has to be opened carefully as it contains bits needed ( Fries packet, drink label, flags for burgers, placemat and cheese measurement)

Once relevant bits have been cut out, you then have to assemble and cut the plastic bits inside which are the moulds for the fries, burger, buns and measurement for water needed to mix ingredients.

Different coloured sachets make difference components. the yellow is the fries, brown is the burger, purple is the drink, orange is the buns and red is the ketchup. Forgot to take a pic of the fries in the pot but mixed together with the spatula/spoon and 2 scoops of water in the ribbed container, warmed up in the microwave for about 15 seconds, then cooled down and cut into strips with the plastic knife provided.

Not sure if there is a certain order to make bits but I did the fries first, then the burger, then the buns, then the cheese, followed by the ketchup then lastly the drink. It's fun to watch it turn for powder into stuff that kind of resembles food!

Happy with my fries but the cheese was hard to mould into the right shape, the buns were easy to make but was hard to spoon into the moulds, another 2 scoops of water for burger and buns to mix, 15 seconds for it all ( cooked together in the tray) The cheese doesnt need heating, just moulded and cut into size and halved. The burgers and buns, once cooled down need cutting into halves and the halves into halves, I forgot to do the seconds halves so my burgers weren't double burgers but ah well! The ketchup and the drink only needed 1 scoop of water to mix. My burger buns didn't turn out too well! They were a funny shape!

The drink was fun to watch it turn from a powder into a fizzy drink in seconds, I wasn't expecting it to smell like coca cola but it did! The rest had a strange smell, This can be eaten, at first I was dubious but I tried a little of the fries in the ketchup and drank a bit of the drink - the drink was very strong. The fries taste like Smash ( Powder mashed potato) Which I suppose would make sense!

Overall, Really enjoyed making this! There are a few more in the series, sushi, donuts, gummy sweets, pizza and cake to name but a few, may be tempted to buy a few more in the future!

Rating 10/10 Bit strange to eat but definately 10/10 for the fun factor!
review image review image review image
on 12 June 2014
this product is great my kid loved it and its edible didn't make a mess all u need it the item water and microwave simple we looked on youtube to see how to do it because it is in japanese but all together really good
on 1 November 2013
was good once made , took ages for delivery to arrive and was just good fun, smelt nice , would recommend, my daughter was very happy making it too, and had fun , tasted nice - would buy again
on 4 November 2014
When came I had to try it. The thought to use water with all of it is Yuck. Sorry had to give 2 stars as it didn't taste very nice.
on 6 August 2014
Was fun to make and tasted okay! nothing special, which is expected as it's just powder and water, however very enjoyable.
on 10 May 2015
First of all, as this was my first ever poppin' cookin', I was highly disappointed with the end results. Looked nothing like a burger and tasted so bad that I actually threw up after a tiny bite of it.

It was really good fun to make though but, I recommend buying sweet poppin' cookin' set than savoury ones