Colour Name: BlackChange

on 19 April 2014
A really good-looking watch, smart, tasteful, comfortable to wear; maybe a little smaller than I was expecting, but none the worse for that. The figures are a great size and the display is clear and uncluttered - watches often have so many functions, all showing at the same time, that one can't easily see any of them, but this tells me, plainly and simply, what I need to know: the time obviously; the day of the week (as a retiree, I've often spent half the day confused about that); and the date, making 'use by' dates on supermarket packs meaningful.
And it doesn't tick, as analogue watches do! I dislike having to keep my wrist well away from my head at all times during the night, as if I can hear my watch, it will keep me awake or wake me up. Being purely digital, this is soundless, and it's a joy.
Highly recommended.
on 22 November 2012
THe watch works well and has all the features you need, such as day and date, appearing on the display at all times. Because the watch band is made from resin it can generate a bit of faint white dust and will eventually break as a result of flexing. This watch will probably last you 2 years.
on 17 July 2015
I prefer digital sports watches as they suit my lifestyle. I am very impressed with the large easy-to-read display in a quality case which is not to large. The watch is fitted with a quality comfortable strap. Excellent night light too. My first Timex as always been a Casio wearer but I find now that the displays are too small for my eye sight. Very pleased with this nice looking watch.
on 10 July 2013
The display on the watch sent was slightly different to the one advertised. But hey it has features I was not expecting - Alarm and Dual Time Zone.
This watch replaced a previous Marathon that had simply worn out. It was very accurate, that's why I bought another - cheaper than last time too!
on 19 April 2013
Basic and simple to use...that's just what i've been looking for. If anyone is looking for something basic and simple to use, then this is your choice.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 June 2014
Manual is not clear enough. I still cannot figure out how to set up some features. Apart of that is what would you expect from any cheap watch
on 1 June 2014
Watch is actually a Grey color not black. Quite small really but would be great for a child.
So not really what is advertised.
on 13 October 2013
bought for my son for the new school term, but the build quality wasn't up to boys use as the face fell off fairly quickly
on 15 April 2014
Enjoy the simplicity of this watch, easy to set and large numbers and logical layout...Does all I need of a sports watch
on 6 May 2013
great watch, big numbers, is light and confortable: payed as a tarocched watch, but this is very great for value !!!