5.0 out of 5 stars Ticks the boxes without ticking!
Published 8 months ago by B. Lengden

3.0 out of 5 stars Opinion
Manual is not clear enough. I still cannot figure out how to set up some features. Apart of that is what would you expect from any cheap watch
Published 6 months ago by Ralphie

3.0 out of 5 stars Opinion, 10 Jun 2014
This review is from: Timex Sport Marathon Full Size, LCD Display, Black Resin Strap, Red Accents - T5K642 (Watch)

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, 1 Jun 2014
Watch is actually a Grey color not black. Quite small really but would be great for a child.
So not really what is advertised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ticks the boxes without ticking!, 19 April 2014
B. Lengden "leonie47" (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
A really good-looking watch, smart, tasteful, comfortable to wear; maybe a little smaller than I was expecting, but none the worse for that. The figures are a great size and the display is clear and uncluttered - watches often have so many functions, all showing at the same time, that one can't easily see any of them, but this tells me, plainly and simply, what I need to know: the time obviously; the day of the week (as a retiree, I've often spent half the day confused about that); and the date, making 'use by' dates on supermarket packs meaningful.
And it doesn't tick, as analogue watches do! I dislike having to keep my wrist well away from my head at all times during the night, as if I can hear my watch, it will keep me awake or wake me up. Being purely digital, this is soundless, and it's a joy.
Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch, 15 April 2014
Enjoy the simplicity of this watch, easy to set and large numbers and logical layout...Does all I need of a sports watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Basic Simple and Good Value, 10 July 2013
AB (Devon UK) - See all my reviews
The display on the watch sent was slightly different to the one advertised. But hey it has features I was not expecting - Alarm and Dual Time Zone.
This watch replaced a previous Marathon that had simply worn out. It was very accurate, that's why I bought another - cheaper than last time too!

4.0 out of 5 stars True reflextion of the photo, 19 April 2013
Basic and simple to use...that's just what i've been looking for. If anyone is looking for something basic and simple to use, then this is your choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Oct 2014