on 26 April 2013
I'm a size 10/12 & 5.5ft this fits really well & very sexy...Hubby loves it too!
Definitely worth the money.
on 2 January 2014
This is a totally adorable little outfit, if you want to please the special person in your life. I'm sure like many other girls out there, two of these would be better, just in case the first one got ripped in the heat of the moment, but they're reasonably cheap, so it's not too bad.

It is such a shame however, that this doesn't suit my figure. I was quite disappointed, but hopefully, I might fall a little more in love with it. It works well on the top half, and looks great, and is just the right amount of see through to excite, but unfortunately, the bottom half for me, is where it went all wrong.

For starters, I'm a little under 5ft, and I don't have legs up to my armpits, which I think would have been more suitable for this. The legs are cut way too high, so instead of being cut to a sexy height, and still leaving something to the imagination, it was cut too high. As I'm on the wrong side of skinny, the legs actually revealed more of my stomach than I would have liked, and if you don't have a flat stomach, then you can forget feeling attractive or even remotely sexy wearing this.

I bought the bigger size, as I need it for my chest, but this resulted in the bottom half being ever so slightly baggy as well. I felt like when I looked at the front and back in the mirror, the crotch bagged, which may have something to do with my height. I had to tug at it, and then practically grip it into place, so it looked reasonably good, but I'm still not overly impressed.

However, I'm still liking the way I fill the top half, so it's a keeper for just now, but I don't think I will be particularly fussed if it gets ripped in the heat of the moment. I've seen and worn better pieces of fabric in bed than this.
on 2 April 2014
I saw this product and decided to purchase thinking... "Great price looks good on model and basically I want it"!

Well, it had taken three-four weeks to arrive (not that I minded) when it eventually arrived I opened to find the garment of such poor quality. The product was of fine lace, was sewn from the crutch to the high waisted leg so it was impossible to even wear.
I was more baffled than disappointed.
However, it was cheap and I didn't mind throwing it away but I won't purchase another product from seller again.
on 22 September 2013
At the price I didn't expect anything too fancy, but actually the fabric, cut and overall design is brilliant! Highly recommended.
on 12 March 2014
That said for the price it is a real bargain, I would recommend as it isn't designed to cover much and anyway my husband loved it and thats why i bought it
on 10 January 2014
Arrived split in two places where the stitching had come apart. Material is cheap and the fit is awful. But for a few quid it was to be expected.
on 18 March 2013
I've bought this lingerie for a few days. I have to say I like it. it's literally sexy. my size is 6-8, so it fits for me perfectly.
on 22 June 2013
just like I thought, nice looking, feet properly, nice fabric, fair quality for the price, I think I can recommend it to a friend.
on 27 March 2014
Not suitable for the average woman.looks good but the description was no way near the goods delivered. Not a hope of fitting.
on 25 January 2014
this is a beautiful garment very sexy very good price and would recommend it to any lass who wants to cheer there man up x