5.0 out of 5 stars The shoes are in perfect condition and fit perfect
Published 6 months ago by Olivia Sendel

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Good
I've been using these shoes for the past 2 years. I work in a warehouse, and on my feet all day, and these shoes give me great grip and they look good too. They usually last me 1 year until I have to replace them. Right now I'm on my 2nd pair, and about to buy me 2 more pairs, cause they are cheap, and work good.
Published 5 months ago by Sparkie Billy

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 22 Dec. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars The shoes are in perfect condition and fit perfect, 21 Nov. 2014
Got these for my sister as she had worn out her last pair of vans. First time I ordered vans from the Internet/amazon though, so was skeptical about them being genuine. Also these are a present so prayed for them to arrive in the vans box etc. They did. The box was slightly damaged on a corner but this would be hard to avoid through delivery. The shoes are in perfect condition and fit perfect. She's going to be so pleased! And I saved money too!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected from Vans, 3 Mar. 2015
Great shoe that has been able to take a battering and has still been able to hold up really well after many months of use except for damage to the mid-sole near the toes but this could be down to me not putting any care into maintaining them .

I terms of fit they run true to size and is nothing special if your looking for overly comfortable shoes. You can also wear them with just about anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars love love love, 5 Jan. 2015
Wanted vans for ages and as expected with any shoe thought they would take a little breaking in, but wore them and they were super comfy first day, I ordered half a size smaller after looking at reviews, and they fit perfectly, perhaps on the 'only just fits' side but they are perfect for me, happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful!, 20 Nov. 2014
Lovely vans that fit perfectly! Sizes are very true to what they say they are and the trainers look as they do in the photo.

So far been wearing them everyday since I bought them and they don't cause any foot pains, blisters, etc so they are very comfortable!

Great trainers!

4.0 out of 5 stars Best I've Worn!!, 20 Dec. 2014
This shoe is by far the best for the overall fit and comfort. This is my 2nd pair and I was very glad to be able to find them again. My job includes outside in the dirt as well as time spent in the office. I would not hesitate to purchase another pair. Thank You very much for this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Size not accurate, 4 Dec. 2014
I actually ordered the UK 11 and used a converter table and everything and got posted the wrong size. I haven't contacted the seller or asked for a return because I only handed these over today for a birthday present to find they are too small and its a disappointment.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tiny bit too big, 13 Jan. 2015
These shoes fit great apart from the back where there is a gap between the back of my ankle and the back of the shoe this gave me blisters on one foot because they were a tiny bit too big. But that surprises me because I thought I had grown out a size 6!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant casual footwear, 11 Feb. 2015
I have never bought any other brand except vans they fit well and they look great every time. Buying vans from Amazon I always save at least half price than buying from the official retailer. And they are not fakes as many people have said!

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend to buy for anyone, 2 Jan. 2015
Arrived just in time for Christmas! I seen these at last minute and got them for my kids to give to there dad but thought I had left it too late but Christmas Eve they arrived and he loves them and now my step son wants some as well