1,043 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars vans
bought these for my daughter, she is very pleased with them but are quite generous with the size so you may want to order a size smaller than what you normally have
Published on 23 April 2012 by Jewdrop

2.0 out of 5 stars Good looking design, NOW COVERED IN BLOOD
Bought a pair of these a few years ago. Within twenty minutes they'd chewed through the back of my socks and blood was streaming down my heels. Being tight for money I persevered and the shoes eventually molded to my foot shape.

Published 9 months ago by Michael Foster

5.0 out of 5 stars vans, 23 April 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Class, 6 Mar. 2012
Everyone has vans at the moment so I decided to purchase some myself, I bought them via amazon because they're £10 cheaper! (and you can get half sizes). I have been wearing converse for years so I felt that I should try something new. The shoes were an absolutely perfect fit, and they don't make your feet look big at all, which is one thing I worry about because I am a female with rather large feet. They don't rub or feel uncomfortable, they felt like they had moulded to my foot the second I put them on. I know they do just look like plain plimsoles, but they are such good quality and they are so simple so they go with everything. I really don't have a bad thing to say about these shoes. I would love to get another pair! If you're considering buying, then certainly do, they're fabulous quality and will last atleast 6 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh no not another pair of Vans....., 24 July 2013
This is my 5th pair of Vans Authentic trainers over the past couple of years. Needless to say they are extremely comfortable and good value for money. As a 43 year old father, wearing them also keeps me down with the kids. I am, as they say, a swag dad. I've also been told by my teenage daughter they look reem which I will take as a compliment for now.

Got the latest pair for £28.80 which was a bargain.

Great shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Vans, 14 July 2013
i bought that size 5 which was just a bit big for my feet so I would reckon maybe going half a size smaller than you usually are or just wearing extra socks. Box was slightly battered, but I think that was more from the delivery. Great price and delivered within a couple of days.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good looking design, NOW COVERED IN BLOOD, 14 May 2014

So wanting to give them another chance recently - I've owned other Vans designs and had zero problems - I ordered a second pair, a size bigger this time. Now I have problems down the other end; every time I bend my foot while taking a step, the top of the shoe bends to create a hard, sharp edge that digs into the top of my big toe. After dropping £30+ on these two weeks ago, I can't walk in these without extreme pain so I've replaced them.

I guess that's what I get when buying shoes online without trying them on before, but I've never had any shoe issues except for both pairs of this design which have left my feet cut and bleeding.

1.0 out of 5 stars broken after 5 weeks wear, 28 July 2014
colour and fit were both fine,but these started breaking after 5 weeks of not even daily wear.I got these as a birthday gift for my boyfriend and they are now in tatters.He has many other brands of footwear he has owned for a long time,yet he has had 3 pairs of Vans that have all broken.This cant be a coinsidence.I will never buy him another pair.At first I thought he was hard on shoes but every other brand has lasted great.This is the only pair I,ve purchased from Amazon,the other 2 pairs I bought shopping in town (last year) and the other at a designer outlet.Shame on you Vans!! your products are not cheap and they all fall apart.Before I got these I also got him a pair of cheap van lookalikes from Burtons which cost £9.99 and they have outlasted these crappy quality shoes.next time i will get him a pair of converse

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice shoes, 28 May 2013
These were a snug fit, and saw the normal deterioration expected on Vans, such as a stretched wall around the crease over the toes, but they retained their colour well, and also were very solid in all their uses. Only reason it isn't 5 stars? I wish they were a slightly deeper red.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap immitation, a con, 6 Oct. 2014
disgusted, the sole has come away from the show and the whole thing is in tatters, I cannot believe these are Vans, no way, these have to be a cheap shoddy imitation, I spent over £40 on them and they fell apart within a month, now I cannot return them, too late apparently, yet I see nothing for returning a product that is not fit for purpose, weak, cheap, pathetic, badly made imitation is all this item is, Vans would have lasted longer, they have not even been worn daily. Don't waste your money,

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 9 Feb. 2014
Great shoes. Well made and worth the money. Good fit and comfortable. My daughter loves them and uses as school shoes. Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Black/White Vans (modifed review), 23 Nov. 2011
I bought these in Black. Mine arrived in the estimated delivery day, which is cool. I was expecting them to come a few days late.
The pair that was sent to me was not the same as the one shown in the picture. The differences I found so far were the holes to the laces. The original Vans have 5 holes on each side and the pair I received has only 4 holes. The other difference is the logo printed in the inner sole. It's upside down. I mean, it's ok, nobody sees it.
In my original review, I said that the vans I received were fake and I must say that's not true... These are original vans