4.0 out of 5 stars I used them indoors, 27 May 2013
This review is from: Stainless Steel Double Outdoor Wall Light IP65 Up/Down Outdoor Wall Light
The picture isn't totally accurate as there is a silicone gasket between the box section mounts on the wall and the cylindrical part that holds the bulbs. This must have been removed for the picture. The wires inside are black and white, and don't follow any UK colour codes. The terminals are clearly marked L, N & E so installation was straight forward if you ignore the colours.
Build quality seems OK. I did have a problem with one of the lamps and the seller was fantastic about the return and sent out a freepost label so i could return it.
I havent had any problems so far. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent lights, 8 Jan 2014
These are well made good looking lights the only bad thing was they came without bulbs. I used 5w led bulbs and they work well and use hardly any power.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid and feels built to last., 16 Feb 2014
Solid and heavy, well finished in stainless steel. Look great on my garden walls and provide a good light. I'll be ordering more of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars so good I bought 4, 16 April 2014
very smart and upmarket lamps - shed lovely pools of light up and down - now around my outdoor dining area. Easy to install although you do need to feed power cable in through the wall - I cut an entry into the side of two lamps with a hacksaw and bent the flap out so that I could bring the cable in off the face of the wall. Not too difficult.

5.0 out of 5 stars these look geat, 7 Mar 2014
Great lights and would definitely recommend to all they look great and look expensive, great value for money and easy to install

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Quality, 3 Mar 2014
oscar wilde "dozza" (england) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I couldn't believe how well these are made, they are heavy, strong and very elegant looking. The brushed steel looks fantastic and they really do look and feel far more expensive than what you pay for them. Changing the bulb will be a breeze. Mine will be outdoors, but protected from the rain. I don't know how they would fair open to the elements, but for my purpose they will look amazing. I will use LED colour changing bulbs in the top with standard bulbs underneath.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality, 22 Mar 2014
arrived quickly, very surprised at the top quality heavy duty units. Incredibly simple to fit and a lovely style economical glow from the lights. Transformed my garden thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made solid easy installation takes 2 GU 10 lamps I put in ..., 20 Aug 2014
Well made solid easy installation takes 2 GU 10 lamps I put in 2 3w led and am well pleased more light than the old 8 watt and a very modern look a great price whats not to like?

Fast dispatch well packed glad I picked this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value & Quality, 24 Sep 2014
Fantastic quality for the price, I browsed loads of outside lights before deciding on these and I wasn't disappointed. Straightforward to install and looks great when working

5.0 out of 5 stars Look great, nice lighting effect., 19 Sep 2014
Dr. Tucker (UK) - See all my reviews
Great product, looks superb on our patio walls. Slightly fiddly to fit and I wiped some light oil on the threads that seal the GU10s in as the threads are very fine and not that well cut. I decided if I ever had to undo them on the wall they would be a real pain. I fitted the top bulbs before fitting the unit to the wall as the supplied suction bulb fitter was so good, it would have been impossible to release it once it was on the wall. They look good, produce a nice subtle light for a patio.

Stainless Steel Double Outdoor Wall Light IP65 Up/Down Outdoor Wall Light