4.0 out of 5 stars Not the best season
After the first 6 or 7 episodes the plot seems to lose all sanity but it's TVD and you can't not watch it. If only to hope that at some point Elena and Damon will get together.

Not the best season but I think we're all hoping it will lead onto greater things for Season 5.

Published 15 months ago by H. Richards

3.0 out of 5 stars was still good but...
*SPOILER ALERTS*
Published 11 months ago by Rebecca Carter

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the best season, 24 Sep 2013
H. Richards "random helen" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Vampire Diaries - Season 4 (DVD + UV Copy) [2013] (DVD)

At the time I bought it, it was a great price and you do get the UV copy if you have any particular favourite episodes you can pop them on a portable device and have TVD wherever you go.

3.0 out of 5 stars was still good but..., 10 Jan 2014
Rebecca Carter (West Midlands Wolverhampton UK) - See all my reviews
*SPOILER ALERTS*
I was very impressed with the gripping cure storyline and I understand that Elena would change due to the vampirism but to say her love for Damon has been magnified and not her love for Stefan didn't make any sense to me and Damon isnt as badass as he used to be have to say I have major love for Klaus now and am losing the will to live with Elena as a vampire so I was very happy when the originals was announced still a great show and how stefan and elena ended it wasnt emotional enough for me I was very disappointed with how emotionless it was after being so in love however I still adore the show and hope it will pick back up again in the future just my opinion but this was the worst season so far

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Season!, 9 Sep 2013
After a seemingly unsure start, the plot-lines expand and become grounded quickly. The first half will knock in some new mythology, while the second will keep you guessing with its twists, booing at the baddies and even swooning at pairings made and broken.
It even has its deeper moments, calling into question the characters' perceptions on good and evil, as well as the viewers' opinions on the characters' perceived moral soundness and ambiguity respectively.
Altogether a good buy and a great watch. Fans will not be disappointed and I challenge any of you to foresee all of the characters' endings until the moment they spring up at you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 July 2014
Brilliant - Ian is such an amazing actor! Paul and Nina bring the Vampire diaries to life with their love. Massive fan, well worth the purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 13 July 2014
Good film

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for fans!!, 11 July 2014
I love vampire Diaries so I have no complaints .. Arrived quick and excellent quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
Samantha Taylor "staylor377" (England) - See all my reviews
love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Love vampire diaries !!!, 3 July 2014
I love the vampire diaries. This is to add to my series collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
A gift very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun 2014
All good with this product. I have no complaints at all.

The Vampire Diaries - Season 4 (DVD + UV Copy) [2013]