4.0 out of 5 stars Disney, 7 Jan 2013
This review is from: Disney 10-inch Mickey Mouse Club House Donald Duck Soft Toy (Toy)
Good product, nice colour not wishy washy, soft and adorable, lovely toy to play with and hopefully good to wash

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute cuddly toy, 20 Jun 2014
Lovely little cuddly toy. Nice size as well. Goes well with Daisy if you get her as well. My son loves his Donald!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 Jun 2014
Bought for our new baby granddaughter but already a favourite with her older brother and sister. will be much loved

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, 25 Oct 2013
My daughter is Donald Duck mad at the moment for some unexplained reason or other, so imagine her little face when this arrived in the mail lol she went mad for it and loves keeping Donald with her all the time. Great inexpensive product that I would recommend to any D.Duck fan lol.

5.0 out of 5 stars Donald Duck, 13 July 2013
My 3.1/2 yrs old grandson Harry, following our visit in May to EuroDisney, really loves Donald
Duck. D.D. goes everywhere with Harry, bed, bath, in school bag and when he visits me.
Excellent product, well made. Thank you. Joyce

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I choose this one, 22 May 2013
Lovely soft toy and my grandson thought it had come from disney world. now takes pride on the end of his bed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Donald, 25 April 2013
This was bought as an Easter present for our 2 year old grandson, he loves it and carries him everywhere so much better than an egg.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 30 Mar 2013
I bought Donald and Daisy for my 1,5 years old niece and she loves them!
Good product!
Good money value!

5.0 out of 5 stars Still one of the most loved toys around, 24 Mar 2013
I had Disney 'soft toys' as a child ( I am 75 ) and loved them to bits!! For this reason I bought my great niece both Donald and Daisy Duck. I am delighted to report that she loves them as much as I did mine.

Disney 10-inch Mickey Mouse Club House Donald Duck Soft Toy