5.0 out of 5 stars great protection
Purchased this for my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and find it great when I am using out of normal leather fold cover. It is thin enough to remain on the tablet even within this fold cover so plenty of protection.
Published on 5 Nov 2012 by chris d

1.0 out of 5 stars Why only one side?
This was an impulse buy - but don't understand how it offers any benefit at all - only protects one side of device

I expected something to protect both sides while transporting around - so a waste of money for me
Published 22 months ago by Chris Jepson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great protection, 5 Nov 2012
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100 TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover - Black (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case., 18 Nov 2012
As I was worried that a folder type leather case would make my 7 tablet too bulky, I opted for the gel case, (the same type I have on my phone). Good choice as it protects it beautifully and I feel confident to take my tablet in my bag whereever I go!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Protective Cover, 4 Mar 2013
I originally purchased one of the covers that encloses the Galaxy. I got tired of having to continually open up to use the tablet and it appeared to add to the overall size and therefore portability. I have a similar gel skin on my phone, so decided to try a similar arrangement.
The Gel case is substantial. You feel you are adding some protection without adding to the weight or portability. It has holes in all the right places for the various interfaces. A good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice back cover for TAB 7.0, 28 Feb 2013
This is a nice looking back cover for TAB 7.0. It fits like an hand in a glove and makes handling of the TAB comfortable. I am very pleased with it! Can really be recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality for a very reasonable price, 17 Feb 2013
I was very impressed at how nice this gel cover is given the price! It looks really good on the tab and all of the cut out are perfectly aligned. I would definitely recommend this if like me you have a tendency to drop things!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars smart gel case, 1 Jan 2013
this is a smart gel case, tight snugg pull on fit, which offers good protection, would rec to buy a screen protector to complete

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 29 Dec 2012
Sharon Exton "Amazon Addict" (Southampton, UK) - See all my reviews
A perfect fit for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. Hopefully will keep the tablet safe. A fab item and highly recommended. Great design.

1.0 out of 5 stars Why only one side?, 21 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for slippery hands!, 2 Dec 2012
S. Douglas (Cambridge, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
The tablet itself is quite slippery when holding it, so have been looking for a gel case so give it that resistance.

The buttons, camera and sd card are all clear to access and press.

Value for money really!

5.0 out of 5 stars protects the rear and edges of the galaxy 2 7.0 tab very well, 30 Jun 2012
I am very pleased with this cover. Its made of high quality rubber with a gloss finish and makes the tablet feel more secure when using and it should protect from minor bumps. All the connector holes are cut perfectly too. This is certainly the skin to buy!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›