5.0 out of 5 stars 3Bays GSA Pro
Excellent golf swing analyser. Best golf aid I have ever tried. Really helpful in improving by golf swing timing and ball striking. Instant download to my iPhone. Golf swings and data easily forwarded on to my golf coach for analysis. Can't wait to use it again
Published 18 months ago by Bialiefte

3.0 out of 5 stars a little disappointing
It is not very precise.
The length i far too much ( app 10 pct)
it stands permanent on open face, regardless of who is hitting
Published 9 months ago by kirsten fahrenholtz

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 30 July 2013
This review is from: GSA Pro PAGSAI Golf GPS Swing Analyser - White (Electronics)
Great product. Very helpful and accurate although I think some of the things could be explained a little better. Ie. tempo function.i would like to see this product give each buyer a chance to get the most out of it with some more info on using the functions

5.0 out of 5 stars 3Bays GSA Pro, 26 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit!!, 16 Feb 2014
Though (as stated previously) the instructions are a pit sparse, once it's up and running, it's really useful. The near instant (slow mo) replay of the swing from two angles, is an amazing tool on the range. I now know what my swing looks like, and in a couple of weeks have managed to develop a nice lag with my driver, and have increased my club head speed by 10%+. If you're looking to cure a slice or hook, I'd imagine you could sort it out in no time! The records are saved to your mobile device and to the cloud, so can be reviewed at your leisure.
The Club Head Speed, Carry Distance, Ball Speed and Impact Force readings, seem to be just different ways of saying you the same thing, but that's hardly an issue.
Highly Recommended!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great device for the dedicated golfer, 23 Dec 2013
R. J. de Bulat (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I am a high handicap golfer, usually playing to and beyond the limits of my handicap, but my best round was a mere 22 over par - which I consider to be quite good. The problem, as all of the books tell me, is inconsistency and this is where the little 3Bays Golf swing Analyser might be of considerable help. To use the device, you must download the GSA Pro app, which took 2 or 3 minutes - I'm using the Apple version and this went to my iPad - and it is free. Next connect to your device using Bluetooth - another minute or two and you are ready to go. There are not a lot of instructions that come with the device, but I went onto Youtube and found a useful film that was instructive. As per the title, this device analyses your swing in several ways and plays back an animation of the swing from the side and back views. From this, I could immediately see that my 1st swing was off track and a bit out to in, which I corrected with a second swing that was just about perfect. Further analysis concerned consistency, club head speed, tempo and impact force, together with ball speed and carry distance. There is an analysis of swing tempo - important for consistency in shot to shot accuracy, say with a wedge shot and the timings for back swing and down swing. Interestingly, as far as my initial tests were, there is a description of the swing path, usually square in this test and club face angle, where I alternated between square and closed, something that will have a marked effect on my game. Analysing your swing over several shots using one or more clubs, builds up a picture of where to improve, or merely concentrate your efforts, which should result in some improvement.

The device comes in a well made and elegant box with a small, leather like tube for storing and carrying it in your golf bag. There is a USB connector and plug for charging the device, but it comes ready to use. There is no doubt that this is a quality product and the golf app covers just about everything you will need to know for using every club from driver to wedge, (actually 7 wedges), 3 - 9 irons, 3 - 7 wood and 3 - 7 rescue/hybrid clubs and a range of diverse settings from yardage to club length. The question is, will it help to make you a better golfer? My honest answer is, I dunno: Golf lessons, DVD's, books have all done their bit for me: I am still erratic, but better knowledge of the game has allowed me to enjoy it more and improve by degrees. This device is a bit like having a personal trainer, although the more experienced player will probably benefit more than a novice player if only because you have less improvements to make. The device is not cheap, but a dedicated player may find it helpful and the animations and analysis will definitely pinpoint areas to work on, help with improvements and begin to achieve something like consistency.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the purchase price, 2 Sep 2013
A good product but there is little detail on how you analyse the data so you have to have a reasonable idea regards what you are wanting from the device. The initial set up was difficult as the explanation regards what do was not fully explained. The support to get this resolved was excellent. It's strength is that it allows you to have a quick check on your swing with minimal effort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service and a great product, 18 April 2014
This is a neat little gadget which showed very clearly what my golf pro tells me is wrong with my swing, but also allows me to practice on my own and work out my progress. It has definitely improved my game

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good analyser, 23 April 2014
Hello,
This is a great little analyser.

- Connection to iPhone without problems (but you should be fit with gadgets, IT devices, etc.)
- Sticks to the club (however make sure it is pointing the right way, of course it can turn the z-axis/centre axis)
- Feels like 'zero weight' no disturbance to your swing
- Battery lifespan seems OK so far, I hope it's a quality batt
- Free cloud storage after registration (great!)
- Detailed information (kinematics) for you swing path or in my case: I can clearly identify slicing based on swing plane issues
- Nice etui for storage within golf bag

I am really not disappointed so far, this is literally recording my swing and giving me instant feedback. The only other way of doing this is by using camcorder through your PGA.

Missing

- iPad app?
- More PGA advice based on the actual data
- Even better presentation of captured data -> should look more like a Google Analyser quality of charts, more modern, more scalable, exports, etc.

4.0 out of 5 stars 3 Bays Golf Swing Analzyer, 24 Jun 2013
Very good and easy to install. Sometimes it takes some time to get the swing signal. It connects autmatically to BT, but it sometimes does'nt record the swing.
After a while the swing is recorded.
Otherwise perfect information and compared to Track Man, the data is nearly 100% the same as TrackMan

4.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful & handy, 25 Oct 2013
Easy to set up & use, good for someone who's been swinging for a while and understands ball flight..
I like the graphical read out that shows consistency as this allows you to focus on one item at a time, this help you build a better swing, my favorite was swing speed analysis, keeping that controlled allow me to hit better more consistent shots..
Use it, play around with it, it will make you a better golfer..

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 21 Aug 2013
very good it works it worth getting if want to find out what your doing wrong then buy it
what I finding it can help even when your playing well