5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING PRODUCT!, 29 Sept. 2013
This review is from: St. Moriz Perfect Pins Leg Tanning Spray- Medium 125ml (Misc.)
I'm a spray tan technician, and sometimes I find it a real drag to not be able to spray myself, nor do I trust any of my friends to do it for me! I have tried alot of self tanning sprays, mists, mousses and the like and have learnt to avoid them like the plague as I am just no good at applying such things by myself! After weeks of being white as a ghost, I got desperate and started searching for St. Tropez self tanners, and found St. Moriz which I haven't tried before. Seeing the Perfect Pins Leg Tanning Spray, I remembered watching Kim Kardashian using a similar "leg" makeup and thought that the whole leg concept is just a marketing scheme and decided to buy it to try on my face, neck and arms (since I'm a guy, I don't usually show off my legs!) ... WOW... This stuff is just amazing... I sprayed lightly (but still a decent amount) on my face and neck and rubbed it in to even it out.... It is AMAZING!!! Not only do I have an AMAZING, natural, golden glow but it has covered all my post-teen breakouts and scars and I feel GREAT! Now I don't really have a need to spray tan myself anymore... I definitely recommend this product to ANYONE who wants a great, colour without the insane prices of some other self-tanning makeups.. It doesn't rub off either!!!

Beware! It is a makeup and does wash off when you clean your face, but the price and effect... It is just AMAZING!! At least try it, this coming from a professional spray tan technician!! I've just tried it today and I'm already ordering a few more bottles! If you plan on using this product on your face and neck, like I have, make sure you put a moisturizer on first as when I tried it I sprayed it directly on a clean, fresh-exfoliated face and it did feel a bit dry and powdery.. I fixed this by rubbing a little vaseline in my palms and patting and rubbing my face gently... PERFECTION!!! Using a moisturizer before hand should avoid this though!!

THANK YOU ST. MORIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, 27 Sept. 2013
Great product, great and speedy delivery and glides on eavenly. Will only use this in future and only order from Amazon. Much cheaper. Next order going in soon. Thanks very much

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PRODUCT, 15 Sept. 2013
I have previously purchased Nyce Legs, but I now consider this too pricey so went for something cheaper. To be honest I didn't expect much but I was pleasantly surprised. Not a bad product for the price. I have fair skin and a few blemishes on my legs and found this an excellent product. It was despatched quickly and I would recommend the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!!, 28 Nov. 2012
I have terrible exzema all over my body, and this was perfect to use on my arms and legs when I went out. Didnt irritate either! And stays on all night until you wash it off the next morning. Love it, so good :)

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB!!, 13 July 2013
Love this product use it all summer to even out skin tone on legs. Easy to apply, no waste, no mess