5.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to Leapfrog headphones
My 4yo son got a Leapster Explorer GS for Christmas and as we travel to see family a lot thought headphones would be a nice addition. The reviews of the Leapfrog headphones were poor, so after some searching I came across these.
Published 6 months ago by Ali

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool for a 9 year old.
My 9 year old daughter loved these. they are pretty sturdy and will be able to withstand normal 9 year old roughness! The quality is OK although the pair are defectove at times not playing both bass and treble. Will update once seller has addressed.
Published 1 month ago by M D Kendall

5.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to Leapfrog headphones, 6 Jan 2014
They are perfect and we're very pleased. My son has a large head (I buy him 7-9yo hats) and on almost the smallest setting these fit perfectly. On my younger son they still sit nicely and on their largest setting they fit an adult and are very comfy. The metal band is very robust, with the rubber band to sit against the head and make them comfy. Adjusting them is very easy and smooth. I tested them myself and they sound great (I have the bass turned up on my device and the sound was very rich and much better than with the Sony in-ear headphones that came with my device). I like the cord, as because it is coiled means that my son pulling away or dropping his system etc. would not result in the cable pulling out roughly - an important feature for kids headphones I think. As a bonus, the colour is very bright and eyecatching - they match the Leapfrog console perfectly. I would recommend these to any child or teen (or woman or small-headed man!).

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool and comfortable, 18 April 2014
This review is from: CYW | Urbanz ZIP Childrens Kids Multi-Device Stereo Headphones (Purple) (Electronics)
Bought for my 10 year old who loves them! They arrived quickly and passed my stringent quality exam. Price vs. quality = a good buy I'd say.

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 22 Feb 2013
Bought for my 5 year old Grandson for Christmas. Perfect size for him and in his favourite colour! They have a selection of other bright colours too. Ideal for when he's in the car on a long journey watching a dvd. Ended up buying some red ones for his brother's 4th birthday in January!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool headphones, 9 July 2014
Great headphones. Ordered them for my son (5,5) to use with IPod/Pad and he loves them. Great colour, fits his head perfectly, and the sound is not bad either. Super fast delivery. Very happy customer(s)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 9 July 2014
Good quality, comfy and look amazing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cans., 4 Jun 2014
Excellent headphones for the money, good quality sound and easily adjustable. These are perfect if your kids don't like the in ear style.

5.0 out of 5 stars recommend!, 27 May 2014
N. Parry - See all my reviews
Bought these for my son as my daughters were so good. Great sound quality and they always fit on their head. The spiral cord also means the sound does not get distorted.

5.0 out of 5 stars where can they watch now a movie without annoying me. The headphone fits perfect, 15 July 2014
I bought Urbanz for my kids of 2 and 4.
Especially for in the car, where can they watch now a movie without annoying me.
The headphone fits perfect, even on the small head of a 2 year old. It's not heavy at all.
I love the design. The most difficult part as to chose a color.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool for a 9 year old., 26 May 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, 21 May 2014
Soon as I opened them for my daughter the sound quality was rubbish and kept making a crackling noise so I am returning them.