5.0 out of 5 stars Best for Sound and Quallity
HI, all

First off all, I usually only buy cheap ear phones, as my son can be a bit rough with them in the caring department, and only ever manages to get a pair to last a few days/week(sound usually goes in one ear speaker).

Published 20 months ago by baltec

3.0 out of 5 stars good value for the money
Got delivered within time frame-Good -I use them for my Gym bag-I loose so many or get broken so wanted cheap and cheerfull-Sound is ok -BUT the base quality is poor and sound a bit "tinI" -But good for what I wanted-BUt a bargain at the price with free delivery
Published 14 months ago by B. Dave

5.0 out of 5 stars Best for Sound and Quallity, 4 Nov. 2013
baltec (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sound Isolating Dynamic Driver Earphones with improved Bass for Ipods, Ipads , MP3 and MP4 players with 3.5mm Jack (Electronics)
HI, all

I purchased 2 pair of these ear phones, for the price, and because off the above statement, expecting them to only last the same, or a bit longer. How wrong was I. First impression on receiving these was the build quality. These are well made, as you will see and feel in the material, once you take them out of the packet.

They come with three different sets of ear cushions, large/medium, and small. Medium already fitted and a length of about a metre.

Sound quality from these are second to none. The sound is crystal clear, and the base sound you get is brilliant, much better than, more expensive one's that I used to buy in the past, before reverting to cheap alternatives.

My son likes his music loud, which can be very off-putting, when he's listening to music in the car, when I'm right beside him, as usually I get too listen to his choice of music, while he's wearing alternative ear phones. These ear phones have, stopped all that(thank heavens).These come with noise isolation, and they work, better than I hoped, totally drowning out all outside noise, which gives a much clearer sound quality. Example of this is a pair off, just over treble the price, but while listening to music, could still hold a conversation, as outside noise was awful. While wearing these, I usually have to tap him on the shoulder(I kid you not).

Last thing to note, which I have not read any where, is that these come with a 1 year warranty, which at this price is unbelievable.

It's been over 2 months since purchasing these,(second pair still unopened) and as I say, my son uses these nearly 24/7, even at school when on the school computer.
I have tried to be as honest in this review as I possibly can, and can guarantee, that you will not be disappointed if you buy these.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality for a low price, 4 Jan. 2015
When I first heard of these earphones I didn't have high hopes - especially as they were very competitively priced.

I go through ear phones pretty quickly as I tend to use them for music through my phone whilst travelling throughout the day, plugging into various computers for YouTube and video editing whilst at University, and for games on my iPad. Somehow they never seem to be able to work for all three and tend to break from friction if worn whilst jogging.

When these arrived the first thing I noticed was a fairly sturdy looking cable and attractive pods. I popped them on and thought I'd try them out - tested using high quality music from metal to house, pop to country, the sound was by far the best I've ever experienced through ear bud headphones. You can listen to music accurately through these along with voice recordings and audiobooks.

They are comfortable to wear throughout the day, and easy to change the buds if you need a different size.

I have had these for a while now and they are still going strong - I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a pair of quality headphones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 22 Feb. 2013
Lets face it earphones don't seem to last. therefore these for the price are excellent. They have different size buds for ears so ensure a good fit to isolate noise. Found them to be that good, I bought a pair for my wife as well. Can't fault them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent sound quality and cheap!, 16 Jan. 2014
I bought these as I was looking for a cheap set of headphones since my others had broken.
As well as the price being so low, these haven't been too bad sound quality wise either- yeah, they're not the best earphones I've ever had but I can still enjoy listening to music through them! They haven't broken on me yet either which is always a bonus!
I would definitely recommend these - I got a friend to buy them and he seems happy with them so far - if you're looking for some earphones which aren't too expensive!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not that good, 26 April 2013
The earphones arrived quite promptly after ordering, so no complaint there. Admittedly they do sit quite deep in the ear, but even then they are quite comfortable. Alas, I used them whilst cycling to work, and I would not say they are "Sound Isolating". It might just be me, otherwise they are good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars earphones, 17 May 2013
excellent sound quality for price, used on laptop with equalizer set on cinema and they sound brilliant,would`nt hesitate recommending these headphones!

5.0 out of 5 stars it is reliable and affordable. two of my favourite things, 20 Sept. 2014
M. H. Khawaja (UK) - See all my reviews
the headphones are just what I need in times of a malfunctioning old headphones. they give good quality sound while being cheap enough to buy without denting your wallet. best to buy if in need of replacements.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great earphones for a great price, 26 April 2013
I use these earphones for gym session and its a great product to use during activity. I would recommend these to anyone who does the same! and you can't really argue with the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed!, 25 Feb. 2013
For the price these are absolutely fantastic. The bass boost gives extra depth to whatever you are listening to.
Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars earphones, 25 April 2013
They are comfy and work well. I got a few sets as they always seem to get bad connections after a while. But for now they are doing well.