5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sound for the Price
Published 22 months ago by Charles Grigg

3.0 out of 5 stars good value for the money
Got delivered within time frame-Good -I use them for my Gym bag-I loose so many or get broken so wanted cheap and cheerfull-Sound is ok -BUT the base quality is poor and sound a bit "tinI" -But good for what I wanted-BUt a bargain at the price with free delivery
Published 4 months ago by B. Dave

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sound for the Price, 8 Nov 2012
Charles Grigg (Oxfordshire England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sound Isolating Dynamic Driver Earphones with improved Bass for Ipods, Ipads , MP3 and MP4 players with 3.5mm Jack (Electronics)
These phones are supplied with minimum packaging and three sets of ear-pads. In my view, they represent great value for money. Whereas other phones used on my Walkman have a limited maximum volume, these have plenty of power in reserve and, as claimed, exclude most ambient noise whilst delivering a strong bass sound. (Higher frequencies can be raised, and the bass reduced, by adjusting the player's graphic equaliser.) This means that they work well at lower volume settings and, thus, extend your player's battery life. They do, perhaps, lack the subtlety of phones many times their price, but they provide a great, workmanlike sound on the move, which is when they are at their best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Value, 10 April 2013
Dispatched on same day as ordered. Received 2 days later. Always a gamble buying cheap earphones but these are remarkably TRE-MEND-OUS!
Good, clear, crisp sound quality even at high volume. No distortion or tinny-ness.
Appear fairly flimsy but don't let that fool you.
Well worth the money and what else can you spend 2 quid on really?
Maybe sweets. Sure, sweets are nice but they don't last long and sure as hell won't be compatible with your chosen music playing device.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 24 Jan 2014
I've bought 5 pairs of these now - 2 for me and 3 for mates. We are all very happy!!

Great price - good sound and pretty robust. I've paid upwards of 100 quid for 'phones in the past only to loose or break 'em. These are just spot on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, good sound, but don't pay the RRP, 13 Aug 2012
J. S. Hardman "Consultant software developer ... (Near London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
After using Koss earphones for years, I got very annoyed with a change in their design. As a result, I thought I'd try these Betron earphones instead, particularly as they were on a big discount to their RRP.

These Betron earphones sit deep inside your ear, but they are very comfortable. The sound quality is good (I use them mostly for Country, Rock, language courses, audio books, and work-related training. I find the cable is a bit short though, so I bought a 1m extension cable from another Amazon Marketplace retailer.

I'm happy enough with these that I've ordered a second set, in case the first one gets lost or damaged (I seem to destroy earphones on a fairly regular basis by chucking them in the bottom of my office bag).

Recommended as long as you get a discount from the over-priced RRP.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product , Would recommend to anyone!!, 6 Sep 2014
Length:: 1:16 Mins

Absolutely brilliant! A really good pair of earphones with a great price and a unique design!

5.0 out of 5 stars and I find that the Betron are as good if not better, 13 Sep 2014
Barry Thomason "fiddler" (manchester U.K.) - See all my reviews
The sound quality of these Betron earphones is quite exceptional for the price. I have been comparing them with my wife's cx300 Sennheiser phones, and I find that the Betron are as good if not better. And there is a massive difference in price. As for looks, the wood finish, rather than the usual flimsy plastic, is a brilliant touch, adding a bit of extra quality not only to the eye, but I believe enhancing the sound too. The cord is of a better material than most phones, having a much more robust feel than what is normally used on other phones. All in all, I would have no reservations about recommending these Betrons to anyone looking for a set of earphones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value, 17 July 2012
Wow, for that price these headphones are great. Of course they can't compare to proper headphones, but I think no one is expecting that. They have good sound (even decent bass) for the price, a quit long cable and come with 3 different sizes. So, if you want to go as cheap as possible, but still have some quality, I think these headphones are as good as it gets. So get them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Wow!! :D, 30 April 2013
Well, all I can say right now is wow. These earphones are pretty amazing I am telling you. When I purchased them and tried them I was soo happy its unbelievable. I have always wanted earphones with good bass for a reasonable price (£1.99) and then I came across this and thought hey lets try these, they work wonders. My music has never sounded better haha :p I love it and I will most likely buy another one if necessary :p . I would totally recommend these earphones to another friend as I have done so already lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed!, 25 Feb 2013
For the price these are absolutely fantastic. The bass boost gives extra depth to whatever you are listening to.
Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 17 May 2013
rwjhr (Birmingham, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Great earphones for the money, sound quality is great. Would have no hesitation ordering again or recommending to anyone.
Many thanks