5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Very pleased an well packed, brought as a gift for friends which brought laughter, so will be buying again in the future
Published 8 months ago by dave bright

1.0 out of 5 stars Keep calm and keep tugging!!!
Published 8 months ago by Keep Calm and Carry On!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good size, 21 Feb 2014
Ms. C. A. Beadle (Bedfordshire Uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Keep Calm Toilet Roll (Toy)
Good Size loo roll maybe a bit smaller than most regular ones, slight bit of discolour on edge but dark pink made it all the more funny when gave to a boy. Other colour choice would be nice and the quality a little thin but you get what you pay for, not bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 Jan 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Keep calm and keep tugging!!!, 8 Jan 2014
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Keep Calm Toilet Roll (Toy)
The toilet roll was hilarious and went down a storm with my husband for christmas. On boxing day we thought it would be funny to put it in the down stairs toilet as we were having people round. However when someone went to use it we found that there was no perforation throughout the roll. Also the red dye came off quite easily leaving people with red bottoms!!! As well as red noses if blowing their nose.

I think for the amount of money that it cost, it should've been a toilet roll that could be used. I could have got 12 rolls 2 cheaper than your price from the local super market.

4.0 out of 5 stars we know he will have a good laugh at it, 26 Nov 2013
NAP (Aldridge, Walsall, West Midlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Keep Calm Toilet Roll (Toy)
I purchased this for part of a xmas pressy, for our son who lives in Scotland, we know he will have a good laugh at it.

Keep Calm Toilet Roll