5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeds expecations
Published on 4 Aug. 2012 by Uglyduck71

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as other iGadgitz products
I have had another iGadgitz armaband for a Galaxy S and this was brilliant. They have made changes to the design of this now though and not for the better.

Arm strap - This is far too small, I don't have big arms by any standard, but this barely reaches around my arm.
Published on 20 Feb. 2013 by Ben

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeds expecations, 4 Aug. 2012
This review is from: iGadgitz Reflective Anti-Slip Neoprene Sports Gym Jogging Armband for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)
After buying another version that didn't actually allow the headphone cable to be fitted, and which fell off my arm when trying o put it on, I opted for this product - as a "one last chance" kind of decision. Glad I did. It's well designed and seems of very good quality too. It has clearly been designed around the S3 which makes a change, and it's a bargain. Nice little touches such as the slot to keep you key in and the two different slits for skinny and big arms make a huge difference when you actually come to use it.
All in all, great value and a good product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best so far, 15 Aug. 2012
I have recently changed from an iPhone to the Samsung Galaxy S3 and I have had multiple cases. I do alot of road cycling and running and weather does not put me off. I always purchase low budget cases and this is by far the best armband I have used to date.

Looks & Material - Neoprene strap with rubber bumps for grip, reflective border around the screen.

Build - Looks solid with good stitching but not time tested as yet.

The main feature I like is where the phone goes inside the case there is a flap to cover the top so the only section exposed is the earphone socket. I have no problems in saying that this is definitely showerproof if your caught short; however due to the breathable construct and nature of neoprene water/sweat would work its way through the back/top of the case eventually.

Only 4 stars as I have not time tested it yet.

Best water resistant / comfort balanced case I have found.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommnded, 8 Nov. 2012
Uri Baruchin (London) - See all my reviews
Unlike a lot of junk you can find when looking for mobile accessories online, this is a quality product. Comfortable, secure, sturdy and well designed.
I looked around a lot before choosing this one. Very happy with it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as other iGadgitz products, 20 Feb. 2013

Key holder - This doesn't feel secure. My key hasn't fallen out, but I worry that it will and so check it during my runs.
Flap for securing phone - The flap on the top of the armband is small and doesn't overlap much with the back of the holder. This makes it feel less secure and more likely sweat and water will get in.
'Viewing plastic' - As the sweat seems to get in a bit, after only a few runs, the plastic was fogging up inside and now appears permenantly fogged up. Not good and also shows that moisture was getting in!

All in all was not impressed and have stopped using this, which is a shame as the previous one was so good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed!, 25 July 2013
It's great- I use it all the time.

The additional grip keeps the band in place while remaining comfortable. My phone stays safe and dry. The clear plastic front makes it easy to use my phone while in the holder.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and does the job, 23 Sept. 2012
psymon9 (Norwich, UK) - See all my reviews
I do a lot of running on roads and also have a fairly heavy running action which I would have expected to make this band slip.
However it does its job really well and the only negative I would have with this product is that the see through plastic on
the front is a bit thick, so navigating while on the move can be a bit tricky.

Good product overall!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 13 July 2012
The armand fits my Samsung S2 perfectly, no need to squeeze it in like some armbands. I can still use the functionality of the phone through the clear plastic case. It is a good fit and stayed on nicely for my run. There is a flap at the top so if it starts raining, your phone should be protected. The only thing was that the GPS didn't connect with my running app during my run - I don't know if this is due to the armband or if it was just an error on my phone on the day. If so, I will update this review as I use it more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 8 Feb. 2013
I bought this to use in the gym. It's works really well, it does exactly what it's ment to. It's light weight and doesn't slide down your arm due to the anti slip neoprene. Perfect fit for my phone. Would recommend this to other gym goers and runners!

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 9 Mar. 2012
I received the armband promptly in a cheap wrapper. I had bought the higher quality armband that iGadgitz make for my old Samsung Galaxy S, needed a new one for the Sii and found you get what you pay for. In retrospect I would have bought the more expensive product, but this works just fine as somewhere for storing your phone while out for a run. I wouldn't use it for extended periods as I have found that they have a tendency to let moisture build up. but it's fine for an hour or so.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what I wanted it to., 26 Aug. 2014
Does exactly what I wanted it to. My Galaxy S4 fits in perfectly, and I can operate it through the screen cover. It's comfortable and my key fits in the slot well.. however this is only suitable for yale lock types.. 5 lever lock keys wouldn't fit in.

The one problem is that if there is a light shower, the rain could go in the hole of the earphones. I remedied this by putting it upside down so the hole was facing downwards, the screen rotates and it works fine.