4.0 out of 5 stars Veet hair removal cream
I rated it 4 out of 5 because the product does its job well, I love the fact it removes virtually all hair, although a shortcoming of the product is that the hairs grow back exceptionally fast. However, I would recommend this product because it is suitable for any skin type and does what it does well.
Published 24 months ago by Elizabeth Oloyede

1.0 out of 5 stars Itching with a side order of burning
Its fire in a bottle. Seriously, itching and burning for days afterwards..
Published 4 months ago by Fixit Wraith

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Veet hair removal cream, 7 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Effective Hair Removal Cream That's Easy To Use, 1 Dec. 2014
PPS076 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
My girlfriend (now wife) bought this for hair removal on her legs and I was amazed at how easy it was to use and how quickly it could be done. She applied the cream all over her legs without massaging it in and minutes latter she was using a hard and blunt knife to scrape it off.

It then gave me the impetus to use it to remove my thick beard (big mistake!!). I evenly applied it on my beard and although I had to apply a lot of it and it was time consuming it came off very easily and I could not figure out why nobody had told me about this product (I clearly didn't get the memo!).

However after most of it came off it started to sting a bit and it got a lot worse. It was very painful and it was all my fault. I hadn't read the instructions that pointed out that it wasn't for facial use.

Verdict: Extremely Effective Hair Removal Cream That's Easy To Use

5.0 out of 5 stars does a very good job, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Veet Suprem'Essence Hair Removal Cream - 400 ml, Velvet Rose and Essential Oils (Personal Care)
used the sensitive one before and don't find it as good as this one. very good middle range one at a very good price. But going to use a stronger one for the coarse hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Veet Suprem'Essence Hair Removal, 7 July 2014
Veet Suprem works perfect for me. I use it for bikini area and legs - never had any problems, no irritation, nothing like that. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 17 May 2014
Smells lovely and very effective at removing hair. have tried similar veet products but this is my favourite on of all

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 31 Dec. 2014
Mr. D. S. Bassett "Danni" (England) - See all my reviews
Very easy to use, and suits sensitive skin such as mine as others I have used in the past made me bleed and sting for days afterwards. But no such effects with this great product! Highly recommended and very cheap too for how much you get

5.0 out of 5 stars great product for price, 31 Aug. 2014
Great product, works well and came within 1 day

4.0 out of 5 stars No ingrown hair!, 19 Sept. 2014
StarryNight (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
A very good hair removal product! I am continuously battling against superfluous hair; this product is quick and effective. Also it does not give me ingrown hairs which is very important to me. I would advise users to protect their hands as repeated contact with this cream can cause dryness and irritation. It will also spoil your nail varnish!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is fantastic, 16 May 2013
A Customer of Amazon-UK - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This is a fantastic and fast hair removal cream plus the curvy spatula really does works wonders and remove the unwanted hairs quickly . It was fast acting and left my skin smooth.

I recommend you patch test a small area of your body on first use, although it is for sensitive skin, it is chemicals after-all and some people could find it irritates them ie you get a sensation of burning, just rinse skin off with tepid water, if it causes mild reactions, rinse off in a few mins and you should be fine. Obviously follow the instructions to the letter and use common sense ie don't apply anywhere that is sore ( eczema patches ,cuts on the skin, sunburnt skin) apply on NO area of your face, keep well away from the eyes and away from intimate areas of your body and out of the reach of curious toddlers.

This size bottle lasts a long time and I would say it is the best on the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective for sensitive skins, 26 May 2013
I've used Veet for years but only a couple of years ago developed a reaction to the regular version. I switched to Veet sensitive and it seems to be just as effective and, providing you test a tiny area every minute or so to see if hairs come away, you can find your optimum time for leaving it on. It's not so good on very coarse hair but then there is a special Veet for that and as mine isn't coarse I don't have any problem. The large size is great value too.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›